Ignore me...no, please

Post 21

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

smiley - weird

unsubscribe (or ignora difinata)

Ignore me...no, please

Post 22

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Well now that you're no longer here I would like to aknowledge your existance and welcome you to... No wait that won't work either. I'm confused.

Ignore me...no, please

Post 23

I am loner, but I hate being ignored so ignore you in company.

Ignore me...no, please

Post 24

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Tricked again! Hello I'm cl zoomer, nice to meet you. I should explain. I want to be ignored. I don't want to ignore you. No wait, that can't work- can it? (don't answer that or you'll not not ignore me)
I am not ignored enough but if I am not not ignored that will be the same. I believe.
I think at this point you can do whatever you want but you can't expect a reply. From somebody but I'm not sure who. I think from everyone but me. Or just me. I'm not sure which.
I am almost positive that the guy who isn't here who had the virtual watch could explain it if he existed. Pity really. He really wasn't here. And now he's gone.
I'm actually here but ignored so those who are here and not ignored, such as yourself may not ignore me but if you do I may ignore you and expect you to not not ignore *me*.
Anyway it's nice to acknowledge the existance of anything really since none of this actually exists.

Ignore me...no, please

Post 25

NickyX__Mistress of Procrastination

Its my birthday on monday. I need to be ignored.

Ignore me...no, please

Post 26

complete ignoramus...off the see smiley - angels

Ignore me...no, please

Post 27

clzoomer- a bit woobly

I feel a definate need for an ignore smiley. The best substitute I have seen is smiley - erm since it contains the inherent emabarrasment of ignoring, which is that it isn't really all that polite. I wish I wasn't all alone here or I could tell someone.

Ignore me...no, please

Post 28

smiley - alienfrownsmiley - martianfrown

Ignore me...no, please

Post 29

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Oh and by the way Monday is the Official International Ignore Birthdays Day. But since I am being ignored know one will know. What a pity. I think I'm feeling sorry for myself, that must be part of the process...

Ignore me...no, please

Post 30

clzoomer- a bit woobly

good thing no one was here to see those last two spelling mistakes.
gud thang know 1 wuz hear 2 c thows least 2 speling mistaks

Ignore me...no, please

Post 31

NickyX__Mistress of Procrastination

the button on my keyboard between the "u" and "o" ys myssyng. please excuse my use of yts cousyn letter "y"

Ignore me...no, please

Post 32

Pinniped

I have now found my non-watch, and I would like to to assure everyone who isn't listening that I didn't read the backthread, which probably wasn't there anyway.
But I have realised that posting the Fateful Fact at a pre-appointed time may still expose some unfortunate Researcher to the risk of ingesting it, and thereby becoming doomed to assume my miserable non-existence for all eternity, on account of them just wandering into this Conversation willy-so-to-speak-nilly.
And on top of that, the non-watch has stopped. Or didn't start, or whatever.
I am therefore pondering what to do next. I think there is a significant chance that I might just suddenly and impulsively disclose the Fact, just to get this nonsense over with.
How deeply ironic that no-one can beseech me not to, on account of having to ignore me...

Ignore me...no, please

Post 33

Pinniped

Cuehdro, which is produced in Northern Brazil, is the world's only inflammable cheese.

Don't worry, whether you read that or not. This is NOT repeat NOT the Fact. This is a test fact. Provided that this test fact is properly ignored, posting of the real Fact will follow shortly.

Ignore me...no, please

Post 34

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Not having anyone here is quite liberating. I can freely talk about my physical defect and not worry about being mocked. That mocking will be restricted to the men's change room as it always has.

Ignore me...no, please

Post 35

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Anyway I detect a note of envy in most of the mocking.

Ignore me...no, please

Post 36

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Apparently *size* *does* matter. I wish I could shout it from the rooftops. But alas, no one would hear me....

Ignore me...no, please

Post 37

Pinniped

My quandary deepens.

The test fact seems to have been ignored so far, but I don't know how long to wait until posting the Fact itself.
At some risk of not being ignored, advice has been sought on this matter. The most concrete suggestion received was "Beat it, saddo".

I have subsequently looked at this problem from all angles, but from many of them I cannot see the screen properly.
When I looked at it from...over...there...it seemed that I would need to wait a hundred years, in order to be reasonably sure that everyone who had read (and duly ignored) the test fact no longer existed, if indeed they ever had done so.
From down there, I got a crick in my neck.
When I looked at it from...that side yonder, I fell off the desk.
So I finally climbed up here, and now I can't get down.

...Help!

On reflection, this was not a clever thing to do in a Thread where everyone who wasn't there in the first place is bound to ignore you anyway.

Ignore me...no, please

Post 38

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Having been not ignored elsewhere I return to this place where not not ignoring reigns. I felt a little bit better in that other space even if the not being ignored was a little painful. This is a calm place, full of....nothing. Other places are loud and brash, full of people paying attention to each other but this place of quiet reserve is like a vast empty chalkboard plain smelling of chalkdust and with the distant faint sound of erasers being banged together. Plus there is no one to make fun of your metaphors.

Ignore me...no, please

Post 39

smiley - run off

serenity is dreaming into big ocean of smiley - strawberrys

Ignore me...no, please

Post 40

CMaster

Ignore me...no, please? 42 - Thats it!

Key: Complain about this post