A Conversation for Ask h2g2

I know 3 people called Amy, and they're all really sexy. Is this always the case?

Post 61

Citizen S

Amy Turtle from Crossroads was no great shakes

I know 3 people called Amy, and they're all really sexy. Is this always the case?

Post 62

Xanatic

Could I have a translation on that? Is it a good or a bad thing?

Post 63

Rabies the Rat

I Agree, all the Amy's I know have either bin well fine or totaly sexy!. CanAny one else think of famous peeps called Amy??

Post 64

Philbert

No great shakes = not very impressive.

Amy Turtle (wasn't it Tuttle?) wouldn't count as she obviously wasn't a real Amy. btw Crossroads was an awful British TV soap.

Post 65

Beatrice

Amy Lame is one of those "ugly" models.

I don't somehow think she'd meet any description of "fit"

Post 66

Sticky Vicky

Could somebody please tell me what Amy Grant sang, 5 smiley faces for the person with the correct answer. x

Post 67

Rabies the Rat

A SONG?

Post 68

Xanatic

I think that'll give you five angry smiley faces.

Post 69

It's all too much.....

Big Yellow Taxi??

Post 70

Beatrice

Was it Knock on wood?

I feel she may have been an "Aimee"

Post 71

It's all too much.....

Wasn't that Amy Stewart?

Post 72

Rabies the Rat

BIG YELLOW TAXI WAS BY JONI MITCHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONT YOU TROGLADITES KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 73

Beatrice

Big yellow taxi was Joni Mitchell, who's not an Amy anyway and shouldnt be in this thread! Although it was covered recently...

Post 74

Beatrice

we know how to spell troglodyte

smiley - winkeye

Post 75

Rabies the Rat

Ay up mate, Im only a simple northern monkey. Its not my fault that no one else has taste in music and or cant be bothered gettin their info correct!!

Post 76

Beatrice

allmusic.com suggests for Amy Grant

Wise Up
Find a Way

and

The next time I fall, with Peter Cetera.

Post 77

It's all too much.....

So who was Amy Stewart?

Post 78

Beatrice

Amii Stewart was the "knock on wood" person.

Note spelling.

Is she allowed in or not?

Post 79

It's all too much.....

Yeah, why not

Err...........was she incredibly sexy?

Post 80

Rabies the Rat

I just got of the phone with a girl called Ami, she sounded cute. Does that count? She was from Somerset?

Key: Complain about this post