A Conversation for Ask h2g2

I know 3 people called Amy, and they're all really sexy. Is this always the case?

Post 21

It's all too much.....

Went out with a Jennifer for 3 years. She seemed to get less sexy. It's always the way!

I know 3 people called Amy, and they're all really sexy. Is this always the case?

Post 22

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Ah, now that I've followed to see where Amys were being discussed, I see that It's all too much... isn't an Amy... Darn...

But yes, there is a page of Amys, though there are surprisingly few of us: A612785

And for the record, I'm neither sexy nor cute... Don't think much of my personality either, actually...

Post 23

It's all too much.....

Don't care - I fancy you already!

Post 24

aonemantidalwave

Theres a miserable songstress from good ol' uncle u.s of stateside called Aimee Mann...she's nowt special.

Post 25

It's all too much.....

Hey Amy - just checked out your page of Amys. Can I be an honourary Amy for starting this mini Amy revival?

(I'm really a Jon)

Post 26

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Um, sure, why not?

Go post there though, so I won't forget--I'm at w**k right now...

Post 27

aonemantidalwave

Go get 'em alltoomuch! You devilish ladies man, you.

Post 28

Xanatic

If they have a wonderful personality it doesn't matter much what they look like.

Post 29

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Nice try Xan smiley - winkeye

Post 30

And since I'm happily married, it *really* doesn't matter...

Wait, that didn't quite come out right...

Post 31

Xanatic

I mean it actually. It's limited how much you can use good looks for.

Post 32

Or for how long...

Post 33

Hoovooloo

"Having a nice personality" is ALWAYS a euphemism for "looks like the south end of a northbound cow".

Personally I'd HATE it if someone ever said *I* had a "nice personality". Fortunately, that's incredibly unlikely, 'cause I'm a complete b*****d. smiley - winkeye

H.

Post 34

aonemantidalwave

Doesn't there need to be a phsical attraction in the first place tho?
I mean, you can't notice a nice personality from across a stereotypically "crowded room".
Not that I'm shallow, you understand...

Post 35

Xanatic

Yeah, I did feel the phrase has come to mean they're ugly. I just didn't know how to say it. She has a nice face, just is a bit big and for some reason has a very big butt.

Post 36

aonemantidalwave

nothing worse than a big face...

Post 37

Otto Fisch ("Stop analysing Strava.... and cut your hedge")

Famous Amy's?

Amy Johnson - record breaking pilot (see A664102 - it's unedited, but I think it ought to be recommended for peer review, seeing as tha author appears to have left the building. Anyone want to second it, and I'll recommend it. It might need a little more work, though...

Otto.
Who thinks you'll rarely go wrong with a Louise.

Post 38

It's all too much.....

I was seeing someone when I was v. young - 15? and trying to do the whole personality thing, but it didn't work. She overheard me telling my mate I might dump her because she resembled a boar! She was a proper nice lass though.

Oh, by the way, I've grown up now, and am no longer an absolute b******!

Post 39

aonemantidalwave

On the other hand...womens names that usually spell lack of physical attributes...Pearl. Any other thoughts?

Post 40

aonemantidalwave

I know It's all too much and he is still a complete b*****d. Don't believe his lies....

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more