A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What's Wrong with Spiders?

Post 181

fyrelizard,alias "oops, shouldn't have eaten those jalepenos"

Maybe it's not the mice who run the place, but the smiley - spiders. The secret plan is to terrify half the world's population into gibbering idiocy smiley - yikesand then take over the world. Maybe they aren't really smiley - spiders but smiley - alienfrown or smiley - martianfrown come to take over the smiley - earth...

Think I may be onto something here...

Post 182

Bina-baby: Thingite grand-high publicist & Prof of purpology (h2g2 uni of mice)

The mice certainly do run the country - but I think the spiders might be staging a small revolution. smiley - run run away....
b-b

Post 183

Athena, Muse of Philosophy -1+7+9*(3+0!)+0=42

Thats sounds like a distinct possibility, they at least are revoulting in my house! *wink* (sorry for the corny joke)

Post 184

fyrelizard,alias "oops, shouldn't have eaten those jalepenos"

OUCH!!!smiley - tongueout

Post 185

Tee Hee. NOT.

We must master an army and overthrow these evil smiley - spiders.
Don't you just wish the buggers would smiley - bleep off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b-b

Post 186

Fenny Reh Craeser <Zero Intolerance: A593796>

Wow - go away for a month and come back to find that the World Wide Spidersweb has vilified my friends!

Now - it seems to be me against all of you - I *like* spiders! Come on, one at a time! ...oh, and I'm impressed that the creator of Steve is the one who likes him least!

smiley - winkeye
x x Fenny

Post 187

The Apathetic

Steve was a horrible mistake. I tried to play God only to find that I hadn't read the rules properly.

But I've taken a long hard look at the situation, and I think I know where I went wrong last time.

Steve shall return...

Post 188

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

smiley - spider not nice at all, but catch and eat craneflies (look like flying spiders and whiz around aimlessly), moths and flies, all of which are just as horrid!

smiley - yikes

Post 189

*sees smiley - spider on wall*

*smiley - runs away*

Post 190

*see's smiley - spider on wall*

*smiley - runs away*

Post 191

Dorothy Outta Kansas

We're here. We'll save you. Those of us who love spiders (currently only me) will look after those of us who don't. There's enough strife gone round since Tuesday for all of us. I'm currently advocating a peaceful rally in which Man, Woman, and Spider (no matter its habitat) can live together without prejudice - a Utopia in which the number of your legs doesn't matter.

Seriously, my digital personality smiley - smiley will save you all from Steve.

x x Fenny

Post 192

The Apathetic

You must understand.

NOTHING will save you from Steve...

Post 193

*still smiley - runing*
b-b

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more