This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Slightly angled mirrors

The banana tinted bookcase with chartreuse shaped panelling accompanied by Phil and his harmonica. Travelling along the much straightened highway between the places they came from and the one they’re going to.
Wellington is in New Zealand and many outhouses or sheds.
The tide was turning and no one thought to warn it of the wall round the corner.
He said can you tell the time! I replied what to do want me to say to it?
Today is only following yesterday because it’s never had any inclination to do anything else. Waterway to go, but you don’t see them in a hospital if you go for a root canal doing.
Sunday was the other day, but on the television news it didn’t say which the other was.
In my search of long forgotten words I couldn’t write any in to Google.
Wellington and add another wellington, all that does is give you an ‘S on the end of one wellington. My doctor told me to pull myself together! My words to him were I would but the zippers stuck, why I’m not famous I don’t know, having a zip the full length of my body.
There’s a slight pause here ok, it’s nothing bad, I’m just going to the err small room/water closet/W.C. or whatever you call it.
It says “Microsoft office word 2007” but that’s three words and four numbers?
Is it just my imagination? I can’t imagine it being anyone else’s, I suppose you COULD imagine it could be, but you’d have to have some imagination.
Malcolm! That’s the name I’ve being trying to remember for weeks, not much use now, but at least it’s wrote down here for me to back read one day if I forget again.

Maisy dotes and dozy dotes
And little lambsy divies,
That was a slight intermission and if you don’t know the rest of the song/words, look it up and there’s some variations on it smiley - winkeye

SO! Have you read this far down yet?
Just to let you know, that this cheese sandwich is going down well, it took 3 torpedos’s, 2 mid ships and one aft.
many’s the time I’ve thought that! And then it’s gone, then it’s no point in trying to remember as would it be the same thought if you did remember.
You hear people say IN TIME, but it’s IM in time, so are they thick or something and if some are so bright, why do they need light bulbs in the house.
Now regarding the title subject line:- Slightly angled mirrors, well there’s nothing what so ever in this thread to do with that title, apart from the fact that it’s the title and I’m informing you about it here, I suppose I could have written something, but then it wouldn’t have been a mystery would it. Plus it’s slightly hard to make a mystery up about some mirrors and make it interesting, now some bright spark will say humorously “you could look into it” – chortle! I’d have never thought of that one myself.
If your mind went blank? How would you know, I mean, would you just croak it or stand still like a statue? And if it came back, who’s to say it was yours because you’d not remember as it would be a reinstall and you don’t have a back up copy. By now you’ll be realising that this post is a load of nothing as usual but I wonder how many who read this, knowing the outcome! Still will read on to the end. You will also notice that this post isn’t related to any of the NOTICE threads, even though I’ve wrote notice three times, I had to clarify that position, so that no one would get confused.
Well I suppose that’s enough gobbledegook for now, will he come out with something serious? I wouldn’t bet on it, I’d scare myself sh(gap)less if I did that.
Now before anyone posts a reply or comment, let’s be honest and did you actually read it all.smiley - whistle

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 2

Jabberwock

Great title. I did, indeed, read it, a day in the life of our most professorial colleague. Professors have been known to ramble a bit. Lucky ours didn't. smiley - ok

Jabssmiley - online2long

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 3

anevyn

I read it top to bottom smiley - ok The inner workings of the mind helps you see so much about a personsmiley - biggrin

I try to keep my ramblings under control otherwise the men in white coats would be looking for me smiley - laugh

smiley - cupid

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 4

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

Read it top to bottom???

I thought that you are meant to read it bottom to top!!!

smiley - laugh
GT

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 5

anevyn

As long as you read it GT smiley - ok

smiley - cupid

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 6

smiley - rofl
GT

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 7

Ivan the Terribly Average

smiley - lurk

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 8

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

I read it.

I know some people in white coats who would like to meet you...smiley - laugh

smiley - erm

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 9

Superfrenchie

I did!

Didn't understand it all, but English isn't my first language... smiley - laugh

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 10

Ivan the Terribly Average

Don't worry, nobody will understand it all.

smiley - silly

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 11

Here comes a green van........

I can see two white coated men inside!!!!!

smiley - rofl
GT

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 12

nortirascal

Que? smiley - winkeye

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 13

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I read itsmiley - erm

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 14

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

That's cheating though - you already knew the ending!

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 15

I didn't even know the startingsmiley - laugh

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 16

zendevil

Help! I understood it all, can we make that an ambulance made for two please? Talking of bicycles, leads me onto fish, what was the sardine game all about?

White coats are nice on ermines. Not coalmines, they get grubby, then caterpillars have to be called, they're not that cold at this time of year 'cos they are pupas.

PUpas, not mamas & papas. That should be understood by any frogman/woman. All the leaves are brown & the sky is grey.

zdt

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 17

anevyn

So far I have escaped the men in white coats smiley - laugh Still can't catch me, and I understood the last post too smiley - laugh Oh boy!

smiley - cupid

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 18

Reality Manipulator

Prof I have been looking for the words that unusual song that I heard on the Yesterday channel for weeks and now I have found the real name of the song is: "Mares Eat Oats".smiley - smiley

Slightly angled mirrors

Post 19

nortirascal

How the long winter evenings must simply fly by! smiley - tongueincheek

Key: Complain about this post