This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22061

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Where does Santa get money to replace the runners on his sleigh? He dips into a slush fund.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22062

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

reindeer, yes! but I've still to deliver the children's prezzies

Pun in the Oven

Post 22063

Reality Manipulator

smiley - cheerssmiley - ta Paul

During the Oceanic financial crisis, the whales wanted baleen out. Others cried to let natural fish-in-the-seas take their course. Many turned to orcanized religion, searching for a higher porpoise.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22064

Reality Manipulator

Time is money. Overtime is more money.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22065

Reality Manipulator

I believe I will be able to run my car on politicians promises but I'm having trouble with the fool injection system.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22066

Reality Manipulator

Beecome more bee-friendly by making your garden more beecoming to bees with beeautiful violet coloured flowers.

Make your garden a hive of industry with bee hives where you can harvest honeycomb to make pots of honey that will give you pots of money. You could even wax lyrical by advertising the benefits of using bees wax for candles and for bees wax furniture polish.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22067

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

he played music with 4 mice between his teeth, it was a mouseorgan

Pun in the Oven

Post 22068

Reality Manipulator

Great Pun Prof smiley - cheerssmiley - applausesmiley - cool

Pun in the Oven

Post 22069

Reality Manipulator

On a very cold day as it hailed heavily the diners greeted their salad with hail to the Caesar salad and when they left they hailed for a taxi.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22070

Icy North

From the weather forecaster's songbook:

Beach Boys - Isobarbara Ann
Judy Collins - Send in the Clouds
Gene Pitney - Plenty More Showers from Tulsa

Pun in the Oven

Post 22071

The rain in Spin stays mainly where it can be a pain.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22072

I played poker using my pets as the stake, I said gopher broke

Pun in the Oven

Post 22073

I tried to play poker online, but no one would accept my mouse as collateral.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22074

maybe the chips (Californian Highway patrol Harley's) were too heavy for the table ?

Pun in the Oven

Post 22075

I think that they Harley weighed enough to do that.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22076

then that's a Triumph for the chip makers

Pun in the Oven

Post 22077

Something is fishy about the chip makers.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22078

a fryer in the monastery might know ?

Pun in the Oven

Post 22079

ITIWBS

"One more time, Eliza, We'll have you speaking good Aussie yet!

'The Rhine, in Spine, is minely in the wine!'"

Pun in the Oven

Post 22080

I shouted there's a smiley - ghost behind you and "Alice Springs"

Key: Complain about this post

Pun in the Oven

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more