This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Advanced Notification of a sorts (followed by Doh!)

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Advanced Notification.
If you don’t “see” me about on H2G2 (hootoo) in the coming months. It’s because I’m not here, otherwise I’d be logged on.
End of “Advanced Notification”.

Another Notification.
This will only happen in the hours/minutes I’m elsewhere or doing something different.
End of “Another Notification”.

By the way!
I haven’t counted the seconds, because I wouldn’t really log on for that amount of time.

Third Notification. (or Second Notification, if you don’t count “Another Notification” as the Second Notification)
I could put days, but that would mean missing H2G2 (hootoo) for far too long.

Post script.
Weeks would be just too foolish to contemplate.

I’ll call this “an Extra Notification” then you won’t get mixed up with the Third Notification thinking it could be the Second one.
I’ll come back to this one, can’t think of anything yet

(this)Notification.
Is just to say that there might be more Notifications at a later date

Notification + 1.
But you’ll be Notified if that occurs before hand, or backhand if you play tennis.

{this space is allocated for future Notification development}

I’ll call this “an Extra Notification” then you won’t get mixed up with the Third Notification thinking it could be the Second one.
[I’ll come back to this one, can’t think of anything yet]…… I have now!

I know that 2007 hasn’t been the best year for some, either because of personal or family health reasons and or other personal problems. But MY WISH!, for each and every one of you, including your relations, is that 2008 brings all that is good to you and any problems are less than minuscule and easily rectified. In all catagories!

{Guess what!}Yep! Notification time
Normal service will be resumed in about the time it takes to post this Notification post.

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - nahnahsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - nahnahsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - nahnah

told you so!

Post 3

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

smiley - huhsmiley - ok I am a brian smiley - ghostsmiley - vampire of the first order!

Are you indicating that you are Elvising, after you badgered me to stay online?

That doesn't exactly sit square with me!!!

I have taken a bit of a back seat due to 'Stuff' and extended working hours, but you lot, including 'Mister smiley - magic arms' are family...

So, Prof, just remember!!! We know where you live!!!

I hope I have this interpretation of your smiley - thepost wrong, as you keep me sorta sane, or at least in contact with smiley - huh life, the universe and everything!

smiley - dontpanic

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Post 4

van-smeiter

2007 was rubbish for all kinds of reasons so 2008 has to be better!
You said what you said, Prof, and you told us so smiley - oksmiley - biggrinsmiley - cheers
Speak to you soon.

Van smiley - ale

Post 5

Jabberwock

Contents duly noted.

Jabsmiley - smiley

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - cheers prof. smiley - laugh

Post 7

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

notification...overload...notification...overload...

meltdownnnnnnn...

Post 8

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - headhurts

*leaves a smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch for Prof*

smiley - footprints

Post 9

BMT

Good job I noticed this notice of a notification otherwise I wouldn't have noticed the added notification that notified me that additional notifications were pending subject to being given notice that they were pending. smiley - ok

Prof Elvise mmf? never, can't happen, no notice ot notification notified to us that he's to elvise.He'll no be leaving </>

smiley - cat

Post 10

Notification insert:- ME leave hootoo, not a chance in hellsmiley - smileyyour stuck with mesmiley - evilgrin

Post 11

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

You know Prof, you say you've run out of smiley - stiffdrink...

So this is you sober...

I'd love to see you when you've had a few! smiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - rofl

smiley - cheers

Post 12

smiley - whistle

Post 13

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Phew, it's a relief to know you're still going to be the same old Prof

Post 14

smiley - laughI'm like a summer breeze(modestsmiley - blush)the only change you'll see in me, is the different direction I come in fromsmiley - ermsmiley - erm(beans not included)

Post 15

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 16

zendevil

*Sorts dough & notifies bank & bakery*

My cat is snoring & i want a guitar.

zdt

Post 17

I can see a solution there...smiley - evilgrin

Oh, no, that would be for a violin.

Never mind...

Try writing Santa a letter...

Post 18

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Oye! 'Ands off my violin...

You stick to the smiley - coffee and I'll do the smiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnote

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Post 19

Oops...

smiley - sorry

*slaps wrist* smiley - applause

Post 20

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*giggles*

Behave, Hoggy! smiley - rofl

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more