This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

move to peaceful surroundings

Post 41

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

come the fortune and I will my friendsmiley - smiley

Post 42

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

smiley - run off with smiley - stiffdrink

Post 43

Nigel *ACE*

Hi Prof,

When I have gone away on holiday in the past, the one thing that I want is a relaxing and peaceful time by the sea or in the countryside smiley - biggrin.

A lot of people around my age (26) can't understand why peace and tranquality is so important to me and don't mind it lively.

Living in this part of the West Midlands, there are not many places or time to find a peaceful and quiet surrounding, so thats why going on holiday in a quiet area without the pollution and noise is very important to me.

We went to a place in Wales a few years ago, we had an old cottage in the middle of no where next to a farm. It was bliss, very peaceful, the only problem was the nearest shops or supermarket was 40 miles away!. Still, it didn't worry us that much and had a wonderful week with fresh eggs every day smiley - ok.

Post 44

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Nigel, people from cities and towns, do not know what they are missing being in the countryside, all they have to do is open their eyes and see "properly"

I hope you are able to get to "sanctuary" more often my friend

Post 45

Steve51

Hiya Animal, Me Good Mate. How ya gannin, man...smiley - smiley

Post 46

sound as a £1 mate(well, 75p's worth)smiley - laugh

Post 47

websailor

99p would be nearer right Prof. smiley - biggrin No-one's perfect!!

Websailorsmiley - dragon

Post 48

Steve51

Is that the retail or wholesale price, Websailor?

smiley - cheers

Stephen

Post 49

websailor

Guess it would be the wholesale price Stephen, he'd be worth at least £1.99 retail smiley - rofl.....smiley - run..........

smiley - cheers

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 50

I used to be vain! but now I know I'm perfectsmiley - smiley

but a slight lie theresmiley - winkeyeI'm not perfect, but I'm the next best thingsmiley - biggrin

Post 51

Steve51

smiley - laugh Animal, that must make you the next best thing after sliced bread...smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheers Mate

Stephen

Post 52

Northerners mate, we're all from the same mouldsmiley - smileyme doors always open to friends

Post 53

Steve51

Aye Man, us Northerners are not only the salt of the Earth, but the pepper and other spices as well...smiley - rofl. Is the mold still in use over there, cos with my Metallurgy skills I am sure we could get the old factory up and going, Animal. Let's stoke up the old foundry, Mate, and get busy....smiley - biggrin

Post 54

nah mate, ain't much brass about now, it's all down southsmiley - sadfaceas per.
The divide has got bigger in the last few year, us being sold down riversmiley - grr

Post 55

Steve51

That's always been the case, Animal. Northerners are looked upon with disdain by the south, but who are the first they call on in times of war and conflict? Us of course, and the history books back this up...smiley - biggrin

Northerners are always totally loyal and protective...it's in the blood, mate.....and we can't stop that or remove it for ourselves as we are always the first to stand up and be counted.

smiley - cheers

Stephen

Post 56

smiley - winkeyeplus ale and smiley - stiffdrinkhelpsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more