A Conversation for LET THE PARTY COMMENCE hic -Pardon Me.

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 161

Nonametraveller

Runs out with a huge beach towel for Hannah...looks around happily noticing that the hooligans have stopped throwing CDs and things into the fire but decides to go back to the chair inside anyway...more logs on ...another Jamiesons...peace

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 162

Nonametraveller

Runs out with a huge beach towel for Hannah...looks around happily noticing that the hooligans have stopped throwing CDs and things into the fire but decides to go back to the chair inside anyway...more logs on ...another Jamiesons...pulls out a good book and sits back

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 163

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

*alicat returns to the fire pit to dry her fur, remembers Phil needed a beer, so returns to the pond with a good supply. sees how much fun everyone is having and jumps back in.* smiley - smiley

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 164

Phil

Thanks for the beer alicat. I think I might just join you in the water in a while.

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 165

Barney's Bucksaws

*Barney wanders up to the fire pit* Who's smoking the pipe? BB - that smells lovely. Are there any PBR's around? I used to drink that brand when we lived on the border - haven't had my favorite American beer in --- well --- a lot of years. How's the water? I might go in later.

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 166

Hannah (Adrasteia, not fully human yet, but almost)

smiley - smiley
wow *enjoys swimming with Coelacanth*

Nonametraveller, thanks for offering a towel smiley - smiley
Are those hooligans throwing MY CDs in the fire?!

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 167

Nothing but wood and marshmallows in the fire. smiley - smiley Has everyone been on the tour of the farm? Mari-rae's website is nothing short of beautiful. smiley - smiley Bear, do you need anymore love? I've been stockpiling massive doses. There seems to be plenty here on the farm . *alicat wanders back to the fire and curls up with a beer.*

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 168

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

~decides he has done enough swimming for the day, so gets ou, and joins those at the fire. Luckily there are still a few beers left smiley - smiley~

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 169

Kheldar, just in time for a beer. smiley - smileyWould you like a keg or a bottle? smiley - smiley

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 170

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

Let's start with a bottle. After all, it drinks a lot easier, especially after swimming smiley - winkeye.

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 171

Hannah (Adrasteia, not fully human yet, but almost)

*falls in love with Coelacanth*

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 172

Gwennie

*Feels really tired, places a "do not disturb" sign round her neck, and wanders off to find somewhere to have a wee sleep...*

Yawn! This country air has made me sleepy! smiley - smiley

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 173

coelacanth

*also yawns, but tries not to let anyone see the teeth.*
We all know we ought to move, but it's so nice here.
*falls asleep, but nobody notices because of the lack of eyelids*
smiley - fish

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 174

Linus...42, i guess that makes me the answer...

*walking towards the fire and runs into a very sleepy gwennie. Picks her up and carries her to the hammock. Resists urge to join her (somehow smiley - winkeye) and wanders back to the fire, beer in hand*

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 175

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*Climbs out of the pool and ducks behind a handy bush to towel off and get dressed.*

This is the only crowd I know of where I don't have to supply towels!!!

*Settles at the fire leaning against Baron's feet and has a warming sip of brandy. Passes the bottle.*

If I win a million in Vegas, I'm going to buy a fleet of hot air balloons for all of us. Then we'll just sail around wherever the wind blows.

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 176

Friend

comes back from a refreshing swim and grabs guitar again ... has anybody got a towel smiley - winkeye
settles in to some 12 bar blues hoping for a few to join in !!!!

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 177

Linus...42, i guess that makes me the answer...

I'm just in time by the looks of it smiley - smiley

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 178

coelacanth

*As everyone sleeps, a gentle breeze blows through the trees which are parted to reveal a large hot air balloon in the next field! There is writing on the side of the basket which reads:
http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=18878&thread=49975
and there is room for everyone on board*

Wake up everyone. Which way is that breeze blowing?
smiley - fish

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 179

I'll have to split in two for a while. One half will stay on the farm while the other goes for a balloon ride. smiley - smiley

its PARTY TIME !!

Post 180

Anonymouse

peeks around at all the mess. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more