A Conversation for Joining

Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 701

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

Just don't use mine as an example, it's a bit tragic...

Post 702

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Taysmiley - smiley

Post 703

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Welcome Return of the Kid, I see you have already started. I'm just here to tell you to have fun, and enjoy yourself. You are now on the roster and you can use the badge if you like its on the main page of the Magicians Guild.

Post 704

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Thank You Craxis know we are conversing out of character. I thinking that the use of your title is unnessesary. Glad for the chance to offer my input. Seems to be an interesting game and I can't wait to get invovled. I plan to get the badge on my page as soon as I get the time G'day

Post 705

Hamster of Doom (Zantir Ictell)

Name: Zantir Ictell
Class: Blue
Upage: U777720
Familiar: Owl
Appearance: Soft green eyes, short, light brown hair, powerful build (made for mining), about 24 years old, and a scar running down his right arm
Extra Abilities: strong willed and mining
Weapons: a battle axe, and a smaller slaters axe
Armor: Ring MAil
Apage: not yet, sorry

Post 706

U521150

Welcome! You can appear in Imardin, or the Guild, whenever you want, and have a look around smiley - biggrin

I'm afraid the Guild is a little fragmented at the moment, but I'll get them all together soon smiley - winkeye

I'm Feuille (obviously), I play the second in command...Craxus, as soon as he comes online, will put you on the lists. But for now, enjoy!

Post 707

thankssmiley - biggrin

where do you think I should start?

Post 708

U521150

Whenever you want smiley - biggrin

There's an...altercation going on in the Tavern thread, in Imardin, which even I don't fully understand smiley - erm...

My character is in the High Council chamber, waiting for a meeting to happen smiley - rofl (it won't, not for a few days...) Have a look around the active threads, see what tickles your fancy!

I assume you know all the thread-leaving rules, actions, etc?

Post 709

Scandrea

Depends on what you want to do! It might be cool for you to join the Yurick group as a refugee...

Or you could help track down a demonic murderer in Imardin...

Or you could go figure out your own little mini-quest, and have fun that way!

Post 710

I know the rules I think.

smiley - erm Yurick refugee?

Post 711

I've sorta disappeared, I'm gonna go reappear and make up a story for why I never appeared in Yurick... (school, mostly)

Cat

Post 712

U521150

smiley - laugh I can imagine...

[Aaylia] I'm sorry, I had to go to school...*blush*

smiley - tongueout

Post 713

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

She could have been on a refresher course

Post 714

*smiley - run*

Post 715

Alright your added Mr Hamster, feel free to ask any questions you may have. And just no matter what have fun smiley - smiley Thats what this thing is all about!

Post 716

[Aaylia] I'm sorry, but I had to write an English story... and interview a married couple... Ahem...

Post 717

Scandrea

smiley - rofl

Post 718

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

Name: Avatar
Class: blue
Upage: U835417
Familiar: raven
Appearance: 6 ft tall, green eyes, brown haired, medium build, scar across left side of face
Extra Abilities: linguist, strong willed
Weapons: staff, katana
Armor: robes
Apage: perhaps later

Post 719

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Hello and welcome I am you ACE...............oopssmiley - blush........wrong job, welcome anyway have a look around the guild hall and the town join in any convo's you want and generally have fun, make yourself a room in the Guild hall space if you want to

Post 720

Roster upgraded

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more