A Conversation for Joining

Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 1

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

Sorry abou the other convo.

Red.
U563464
Talking Chicken - House Trained


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 2

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

All in good time...


I will put you higher in the ranks for being here in the beginning...


Once i get this thing pretty much complete, I will open it up to recruitng. Other than that try to keep it pretty quiet.


Also If you have any input leave it on my Upage please. Thankyou smiley - smiley


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 3

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

Sounds cool. I'll start brainstorming.

smiley - coolBOBsmiley - cool


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 4

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

ok blue please and i'll post me name later


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 5

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Alrighty but you'll have to wait I can finish this thing up before it goes to the general public :D


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 6

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

TEST!!!!


Name:
Class:
Upage:
Familiar:
Appearance:
Extra Abilities:
Weapons:
Armor:


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 7

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

I wondered what you were doing when this turned up in some other convo.


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 8

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Ya I had no idea why this thing got in the No No No page...


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 9

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

A2510452

Check this site out for my bio. If you've got any problems tell me.

If you need anything done for the guild let me know. I am not that good with GuideML but I can try to use it.


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 10

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Bob, do you have MSN Messanger? If not i need to discuss a few slight problems with your bio...


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 11

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Now don't get angry these are just a few changes that I would like you to make...


Name, could you make it to have a last name as well...


Class, could you keep it to one specific class that way everyone is equal


Familiar, now I hate to do this...but you can't have a familiar completely out all the time. It is a spell, and because its a spell the familiar can't be out all the time. Just think of it as a companion when you need it. Of course when your like an elder and up your companion is stronger and can stay out longer....The other thing I want to point out is the selection of familiar...the familiar is a reflection of ones true nature. For example, Elandra has a lion to represent her fierce, loyal, violent, leader: just like a lion. So make sure if you want to have a talking chicken be your familiar.


Abilities, you have 1 too many abilities.


Other than this everything seems a ok...please ask if you have anymore questions.


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 12

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Oh and another thing i almsot missed this... But the colour you choose your class to be say you choose to be a scholar. That means you wear Blue robes wherever you go. It shows your status within the guild....So sorry, you have to choose a different pair of clothing...of course you can wear black underneith your robes...


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 13

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

I hate to do this again...but also the tophat and sunglasses must go too...think fantasy, such as Lord of the Rings. Sorry smiley - sadface


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 14

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

christ no tophat and sunglasses. this begines a downward spiral when a magician can't wear something a little personal! i'm thinking again about this!

smiley - tongueout


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 15

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

Okay. I'll make the changes. But can I keep the sunnies when I'm fighting?


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 16

Khamsin

Name:Lycan Wolsey
Class: white
Upage: 251058
Familiar: wolf
Appearance:
Extra Abilities:Tracking, Survivalist
Weapons:Bow/Arrow,Katana
Armor: No Armor / Robes

will do the bio later......


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 17

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Ok, this thing isnt active yet...although it should be anytime now...I will put you guys some place in the magician order.


To bob, i just need the changes and im sorry but i cant allow sunglasses :P


If you guys have any contributions to add just say it to my personal space.


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 18

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

oh well.

Like i said, if you need any help, just let me know. I'm on hols, so I got nothing better to do.


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 19

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Oi Bob keep the top hat and sunnies!



think i might have to have some sunnies too! you know for those bright type of things that a magician might do!


smiley - biggrin


Can I join the Magicians Guild?

Post 20

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

Could I make my character blind? It could have happened in the battle that after you got control of the army. he could just sort of see with his magical powers, and that way I oculd keep the sunnies.

How does that sound?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more