A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Guild Hall

Smithying Chambers

Post 621

[...]

*Lans enters then stops, looking over his shoulder suspiciously as if hearing a noise*

*Grabbing the hilt ofhisshort sword, he turn then follows his gut...*

Smithying Chambers

Post 622

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Enters and points at the forge, it fires up instantly, starts to prepare molds and sword hilts*

OK Zantir you know more about this stuff than me, how about you doing the honours

Smithying Chambers

Post 623

Hamster of Doom (Zantir Ictell)

*entered with her*

well what are we making?

WE need to heat it very quickly

*adds more fuel to the fire, picks up the bellows and and with great energy starts pumping away, soon the heat from the fire has doubled*

*sweat drips from his face* a bit hotter if you don't mind*winks at her*

Smithying Chambers

Post 624

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Points at the fire and the fire swells, points again and a gentle wind blows through the forge*

Does that help you

*Smiles at the sweating Zantir*

I don't believe in wasting energy

Smithying Chambers

Post 625

thank you thats much better *he smiles before turning back to the forge*

*he takes the ingot and quickly goes through the processes of melting it*

*as he pours the metal into the molds he adds to the weapons a promise of long life and sharpness*

It is done *takes a swig from his water pouch and moves away from the powerful flames of the furnace*

I better gather together all our spares here

*starts collecting all the arrows and darts for the crossbows*

Smithying Chambers

Post 626

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'm impressed so we have 500 arrowheads and a sword each for all members of the High Council, is there anything else we can do, can you help me make metal that will kill a specific type of magic user, say drow and goblin's if we can get arrowheads made in the time we have left it will help the cause

Smithying Chambers

Post 627

I could yes *he grins cunningly*

*he quickly gathers together all the elements for weapon making from all over the smithy*

is there anything else you need?

maybe some wolfs banesmiley - winkeye

Smithying Chambers

Post 628

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I have my own wolf thank you *Mutters* not here when I need him but I do have one </>

If you will excuse me for one moment

*Leaves breifly for the Alchemist's room and reappears with a locked box which she opens with a key*

This may help you it's what I've accumilated over the years

Smithying Chambers

Post 629

*he takes a very quick look*

Yes, I think it shall work well

*he starts taking a pieces of all the elements and throwing them into a pot*

*whispers to himself* Silver, steel feathers for lightness, earth for strength, fangs for bite*he goes on for sometime adding different bits*

*he starts to heat the materials up and prepares more moulds*

*as the metal melts*

I just need one small ingrediant

*he takes something from the box holding it tight in his fist*

You shall help us rid the drow from this land*

*he throws it in and there is a bang*

Good good

*pours the metal into the empty moulds*

*whispers to them* you shall help defeat our enemies*/*

Smithying Chambers

Post 630

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'm impressed, lets get these to the archers quickly, when this is over we should have a chat about getting together in the Alchemist's Chamber and making some magical metals for our weapons

Smithying Chambers

Post 631

I think it would be a good idea, they have lots of metal waiting to be shipped back at the outpost

*he loads himself with arrows and darts*

right, lets get going

*heads off for the walls*

Smithying Chambers

Post 632

*zantir reappears with a cart*

I thought this might be easier

*starts piling arrows, darts, bows and crossbows into the cart*

Smithying Chambers

Post 633

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Ok let's go

*Puts the swords into her backpack*

I'll hand these out to the High Council

*Follows Zantir*

Smithying Chambers

Post 634

*has already left with the cart and her following*

Smithying Chambers

Post 635

cinthorc

*walks into the chambers and heads for the enchanting room unsheathing his katana as he walks*

*kneels down and lays the sword on the ground in front of him, he pulls a number of crystals from a small pouch at his belt and lays them along the length of the blade, he lets his palms rest lightly on the blade and relaxes into a meditative state*

*after a while the crystals begin to glow and his arms begin to shake as he concentrates on the enchantment, this continues as the glow increases so does the noticeable level of tension in his body*

*finally, his whole body spasms as the crystals fuse with the blade and he collapses forwards putting a hand out to stop himself before he hit the floor, he holds his other palm over the blade and speaks a few words over it before slowly standing up and inspecting the blade, it looks no different to how it used to be however there does appear to be a sort of inner glow to it that was never there before, he smiles to himself before sheathing the sword and slowly heading towards the dining hall*

<>

Key: Complain about this post