A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Imardin

Front Gate

Post 401

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*to Wolf*

Perhaps, perhaps but it could not be helped.

*As the endorphins wear off, Avatar notices that he is bleeding from several cuts and bruises, some of them deep, that he sustained during the battle and grimaces slightly*

Ow, this is starting to hurt a bit. Nw if you two don't mind, I am going to head to the healing hall and get these took care of and after that either to the tavern or my quarters, whichever I think of first. Good day, gentlemen.

*Avatar walks off to the healing hall, limping slightly*

Front Gate

Post 402

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*after a quick discusion Wolf and Thurin head off to the magicians guild to get some food*

smiley - cheers

Front Gate

Post 403

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*the cobbles clatter as the sound of the pegasus's hoves seem unusually loud, Alicia and fyrea go through the gate which opens to let them pass before closing again*

Front Gate

Post 404

Hamster of Doom (Zantir Ictell)

*As Zantir moves through the gate he looks over at the men repairing the gates and smiles at them giving them a wave before he leaves the city*

Front Gate

Post 405

Khamsin

*Lycan wearily makes his way through the gate covered in mud, some of the soldiers start to chatter as this is the first time he has been seen since the battle*

Front Gate

Post 406

Kat - From H2G2

*A donkey can be seen from the gate, trotting towards the city walls with a small person stretched across its back, kicking it into exhaustion. Once the pair reach the gate they lurch to a halt, panting and dirty, peering around at the apparent disorder in the area and the situation that can be seen beyond into the city*

I need...I need to see the magicians. I was sent. Please someone tell me where to find them...

*Katriana wearily gets out a small bag of coins*

Please someone take me to the magicians. I can pay you well. Just...please.

*she slides slowly off the donkey and falls to the muddy ground*

Front Gate

Post 407

Kat - From H2G2

*Guards pick the fallen body up, quickly take it through the gate, leading the donkey and take her to the guild*

Front Gate

Post 408

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*Wolf and Thurin Pass through the gate and wait outside the city wall*

smiley - cheers

Front Gate

Post 409

*Wolf and Thurin re enter the city, carrying a large sack between them and head off towards the market and shops*

smiley - cheers

Front Gate

Post 410

Hamster of Doom (Zantir Ictell)

*Zantir and some guards enter the city*

*Zabtir disappears down the market*

Front Gate

Post 411

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*A woman in a black cloak slips out of the Gate followed by a raven*

Front Gate

Post 412

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Shaylar and Byzantia fly over the gate*

Front Gate

Post 413

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

*Polonius and a carriage of children and clothing ride through the gates*

Front Gate

Post 414

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

*Polonius calls back to the puzzled guards at the broken gate*
Sorry about that! I'll fix it when I get back!

Front Gate

Post 415

*Alicia and a carrage full of childeren come upto the gate*

smiley - erm... rather messy here....
*they move through the reckage of the gate*

Front Gate

Post 416

MadHank (Master of Forgeting, and Returning Awesome guy)

*Jack comes up behind the carraige* Mind if I follow. I have never been good with riding.

Front Gate

Post 417

oh of course...
hop on board

*moves on once he does so*

Front Gate

Post 418

MadHank (Master of Forgeting, and Returning Awesome guy)

*Hops on* Thank you. This is the carrage taking the orphans to....blast I can't remember the name!!!

Front Gate

Post 419

Front Gate

Post 420

*carpenters come to repair the gate*

Key: Complain about this post

Front Gate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more