A Conversation for Talking Point: The Great Sweet Debate

What new sweets do you like?

Post 1

wimblin

As we can see confectionary manufacturers bring out new sweets to tempt the delights of kids. So what new sweeties do we love to eat or are we all nostalgic for sweets we can't get any more?

smiley - zoom

I like lemon polos even though they've been around a few years now. But they weren't around when I was a kid. smiley - devil

Post 2

quiteconvincing

Is Bueno new?
I like it any waysmiley - ok

Post 3

The One And Only Juno Thundercat (The Patron Saint of Ham Sandwiches)

I used to like lemon polos, until I bought some in October that were out of date in January.

smiley - angelsmiley - spork

Post 4

venomforever

what r lemon polo'ssmiley - erm

Post 5

wimblin

You have never really delved into a sweetie shop that much !!.smiley - smiley
They are polos, they are bright yellow/green & lemon flavoured. I have some with me. No hint of any mint flavouring. They have the same consistency of mint polos as opposed to the fruit ones. Have a good look round for some.

Post 6

quiteconvincing

is there a difference between lemon and citrus polos then?

Post 7

wimblin

I think that Lemon Polos & Citrus Polos are the same thing. They've just been re-named in recent years. smiley - sorry Have a smiley - cake

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more