This is the Message Centre for U521150

Guess where I am...

Post 1

U521150

I'm at Uni! Woo!

Yup, I came up to southampton today and everything's already sorted...now I get to get into the student life! smiley - erm

Guess where I am...

Post 2

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

tis a good thing being a studentsmiley - biggrin

Guess where I am...

Post 3

Khamsin

smiley - cuddle good luck Little One

Guess where I am...

Post 4

U218534

Hooray!

Guess where I am...

Post 5

Scandrea

And if you need any help, you know where to find any of us!

Guess where I am...

Post 6

U218534

In the union bar? smiley - biggrin

Guess where I am...

Post 7

Secretly Not Here Any More

I give you three tips for student life.

1) Heating is expensive, sleep in a coat.
2) Lectures are optional, alcohol is compulsory. Combine the two by turning up to 9am lectures drunk.
3) Make sure one of your flatmates can operate an iron.

That is all.

Guess where I am...

Post 8

U521150

Well, everything seems to be going okay. Loneliness is an issue...the requisite "Hello, what course are you on, where are you from, oooh I'm from Devon" only gets me so far before I crave intellectual conversation!

And then they all look at me strangely when I start talking about the toxin found in chilis...hmmm...

And, of course, there's the fact that I now have Freshers Flu. Gah!

Guess where I am...

Post 9

Scandrea

awww... smiley - hug

Guess where I am...

Post 10

I got Freshers flu really bad in my first week. Best cure for it is making a lemsip or something, whacking a shot of whisky in it, and keep topping up with paracetomol now and again.

Guess where I am...

Post 11

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Or for those of you who don't want to die of liver failure there are a whole load of over the counter drugs which any good phamecist should be able to tell you about

smiley - cheers

Guess where I am...

Post 12

U521150

Heh...

I'm okay now - I was out of commission from wednesday to yesterday though...and now I'm well just in time for, yay, lectures to start. Joy!

Guess where I am...

Post 13

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Mein gott fraulein! you're going to lectures?

smiley - cheers

Guess where I am...

Post 14

Lewhats? Strange thing to be wasting your university years doing.

Guess where I am...

Post 15

kellygirl

Congrats my friend! Hope things go relatively smooth for you. Don't worry about being lonely for long - you're in a great place to meet people who will join in your insane conversations about the biological and chemical compositions of random items. smiley - smiley

Guess where I am...

Post 16

Tivunel

Talk to me over MSN if you want to have strange conversations about toxins, Fay - did you know that Chinese takeouts contain a compund that is almost the same as one in the brain.... so if you eat too much of it you slowly go mad....

Guess where I am...

Post 17

Feuille v. 2

smiley - bigeyes

So THAT'S what it is...

Guess where I am...

Post 18

Explains my flatmate then...

Key: Complain about this post