This is the Message Centre for Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

Keep the party going

Post 201

Colin (The Happy Robot)

BTW any other readers we are not homicidal maniacs, we just think that a world without Chris Evans in it would be a better place and will happily forefill that condition.

Keep the party going

Post 202

Menza

So long as we don't get prosocuted afterwards. smiley - smiley

Keep the party going

Post 203

Colin (The Happy Robot)

Thats why I mentioned immunity from prosecution earlier on.

Keep the party going

Post 204

Menza

I know, I was just stressing the point. smiley - smiley

Keep the party going

Post 205

Colin (The Happy Robot)

Ok on this point I have now found several other people I would like to kill, which is why I am here blowing off steam rather than staying in the bar. Apologes to any Welsh people out there and I know there are some, but the Welsh fans I met today are ******* *******. In polite society you do not turn up to watch a rugby match just because you want a team to lose and so don't give a damn about the fact that this means the other team wins. Especially when their crowning moment in rugby for today was beating Japan, all in all the Welsh team should be embarassed by the points they lost rather than proud of victory. Sorry to rant but those people really did **** me off.

Keep the party going

Post 206

Menza

Wales were playing really well, even if it was only against Japan. smiley - smiley

I NEED A NAME CHANGE

Post 207

¦/ArTisAn\¦

Hi,everyone..im sick of this LD name..and at times I dont even feel part of this site simply because of this stupid handle....any suggestions would be greatly appreciatedsmiley - smiley

I NEED A NAME CHANGE

Post 208

dasilva

That's all well and good but how did you end up on a thread that no-one's posted to for 4 years???? smiley - laugh

I NEED A NAME CHANGE

Post 209

¦/ArTisAn\¦

i was given this forum number..smiley - smileymaybe because its outdated? i dont know..you tell me mate its baffled me too..smiley - erm

I NEED A NAME CHANGE

Post 210

dasilva

Just taken a quick squint at your user space - how about a reference to a Queen or Marilyn Manson song? smiley - winkeye

I NEED A NAME CHANGE

Post 211

¦/ArTisAn\¦

smiley - coolI've taken it onboard..thanks for the interest..incidentally the forum thing rectified itself..smiley - laugh
smiley - cheers

I NEED A NAME CHANGE

Post 212

dasilva

smiley - winkeyesmiley - laughsmiley - cool

smiley - weird

Well, most people on here like that kind of music so you wouldn't go far wrong smiley - winkeye

I NEED A NAME CHANGE

Post 213

¦/ArTisAn\¦

smiley - cheers

Hi G

Post 214

NowhereMan

Hi G,Sean here!How are you doing,alright??Me,am okay.

Hi G

Post 215

Jimi X

Now *that* is suitably odd...

A three-plus year old forum suddenly springing back to life. smiley - yikes

Hi G

Post 216

Menza

Odd, yes. But round here you should expect anything. smiley - winkeye

*starts pouring smiley - stout and smiley - ale*

Hi G

Post 217

dasilva

Nothing surprises me in this place smiley - winkeye

please, Menza

Hi G

Post 218

Menza

*hands over a smiley - ale*

Chain drinking now are we? smiley - winkeye

Hi G

Post 219

dasilva

I drink as much as I can get Menz smiley - winkeye

Hi G

Post 220

Jimi X

*downs a smiley - stout for old time's sake*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more