A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

i enjoy cheese

Post 1

Researcher 167720

CHEESE IS SO GOOD! I WISH I HAD A NEVER ENDING SUPPLY OF IT

i enjoy cheese

Post 2

Researcher 167733

Cheeze, especially Mazurella cheese, will increase you dopamine. It is a rich source of the amino acid tyrosine, which is a precursor to dopamine. -- rick

i enjoy cheese

Post 3

Researcher 167776

Don't get me started on the CH33Z3 thing....
CH33Z3 and M34TB4LLZ smiley - smiley

i enjoy cheese

Post 4

Buff

Mmmmmmmm.... cheeesssseee.... Mmmmmm....

i enjoy cheese

Post 5

Buff

*drool*

i realy enjoy cheese

Post 6

JK the unwise

If you realy like cheese
then join this egroup
it is largly a bit of fun with no
seriousness about it.
Any thing from real cheese to
cheesey TV can be discussed.
[URL removed by moderator]
smiley - fairy

i realy enjoy cheese

Post 7

Ibach26

You know... the more I think about it, the more I too like cheese. I don't mean like as in enjoy. I mean like as in savor every cheesy bite of it. Why just today I had melted cheese on chips. Yesterday I had melted cheese wrapped in bread crumbs. I ask you, is there anything cheese can't do? No, I didn't think so.

and don't give me that nonsense about cheese not being able to do any of the things that people can, because I've seen some incredible feats of cheese in my day.

i enjoy cheese

Post 8

Paranoid Android

I could (and do) live on cheese, bread, tomatoes with a little salt for all eternity

i enjoy cheese

Post 9

Güthwinë

I am addicted to cheese. I love all cheese, but there's this hot liquid cheese product that our school cafeteria sells... mmm... I used to eat it *every* day. I couldn't go without it. I'm doing better.. I've cut back.

Mmmm... cheese. Yeah... just to make ya'll jealous, I live in the self-titled Cheese Capital of the World: Plymouth, Wisconsin, USA. Yeah. We've got cheese. Something like 9 or 10 major cheese factories in and around a town of 7,000. Yeah. We've got cheese.

Güthwinë.

i enjoy cheese

Post 10

Brian - UK, NL, La Palma

Glass of Vintage Port ..
with Stilton Cheese ...
heaven.

i enjoy cheese

Post 11

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Cheese is so user friendly;
you can do anything, and everything with it;I agree with the stilton person back there, but I prefer red wine..Oh; over at the "sandwich new to this", thread, someone came up with idea of melting cheese in french bread in microwave, then add chuncks of ham; yum, yum.cheese on my chips. cheese in my
sandwich.cheese straws.cheese bread. Cheese on toast, cheese in pasta sauce, grated cheese on fresh made, home made pasta.
just cheese;
cream crackers,
bread
and, on its own.
Stilton, chedder, bree, and much much more.
Cheese can also be used as a weapon?; surrogate blue tack, door stops, etc. etc..

i enjoy cheese

Post 12

Mick, Lancashire, UK

I always considered Brie and stilton to be weapons in and of themselves.
Always been baffled by the way cheeses have got away with being mouldy for so long.
However, Appledore and Bowland (Lancashire cheese with apple & cinnamon and apple and raisin respectively) are culinary wonders which I cannot recommend highly enough. (Please don't suspect local bias as I consider normal Lancashire cheese to be generally wretched stuff)

i enjoy cheese

Post 13

I appologixe first for my spelling, but Brovarian smoked cheese is pretty gorgeous

i enjoy cheese

Post 14

Barneys Bucksaws

Now here's a subject I can get into! I love cheese - Old Nippy, any cheddar, Brie, smoked cheeses on crackers. We have a great French Canadian dish popular all over Canada - Poutine - French fries with gravy and shredded mozzerella. You can sit there and listen to your veins pop smiley - smiley Grilled cheese and bacon sandwiches - what a treat! Pizza with extra cheese. Just a chunk of cheese and a good book!

i enjoy cheese

Post 15

Vroom's Poetry will be eaten by a very large spongy mass next friday

Sheez
I really like cheese.
I wonder why
my cheese kept saying goodbye
And I started to cry
Moose

i enjoy cheese

Post 16

My father and brother, use 2-3 pounds of mature chedder per week; more if I am there as well!! When young; about 6 years old; my brother would go to fridge, and take a bite out of the cheese in fridge; luckly he has stopped now and the bite mark on the block of cheese doesn't occur as often (my father still does it somethimes! more as he bgets older).

i enjoy cheese

Post 17

Barneys Bucksaws

I just thought of a couple more cheese delights: meat loaf with little cubes of cheese in it. Baked potatoes, slice, scoop out the potato, and mash with grated cheddar, then scoop it back into the potato, then pop back into the oven till the cheese is melty and bubbly. Also left-over potatoes, sliced and fried, then put grated cheddar on them before you eat them.

i enjoy cheese

Post 18

Sprinkling greated cheese on chips is pretty neat, or has someone already mentioned that?
Cheesy bread is pretty damm nice. Come to that, so are really cheesy cheese straws, cheese salad, cheese sauce for pasta/fish etc., egg and cheese sandwiches, when egs still warm, and, of course; cheese burgers.

i enjoy cheese

Post 19

Reifideifi

cheese - something given to us by mother cow, killed by heat, reformed into something tasteless. in fact the taste is added by using artificial flavours... the ec rules out good cheese. if you like reading german - ore your german is better than my english, try www.slowfood.de. a good site for the lover of real cheese.

i enjoy cheese?

Post 20

Researcher 169208

whilst I appreciate that you all seem to, really 'like' cheese - perhaps you should re-sample the delights of, say, cucumber? Fresh, crisp and hmm, green... it also goes very nicely with any sort of cheese making it nice and fresh as opposed to fowl and dank.

Key: Complain about this post