A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

i enjoy cheese?

Post 21

NMcCoy (attempting to standardize my username across the Internet. Formerly known as Twinkle.)

Cheddar, sandwiched between pretzels, preferably with milk to drink, is pretty good.
The best, though, is Laughing Cow squashed between Carr's Table Water Crackers. It makes a _perfect_ snack.

i enjoy cheese?

Post 22

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I'me still for the cheddar, most sorts pretty good as long as it is strong, really strong is good in Welsh Rabbit.. But stilton, Bree, and lagthing cow and that type of cheese is pretty neat too..

i enjoy cheese?

Post 23

SnowDrop

The subject is 'I enjoy cheese?' may i just say that i don't enjoy cheese that much and if i eat to much in one go it actually makes me feel a bit ill.

Now smiley - choc is much nicer give me a bar of chocolate any day.

Basically what I want to say is that you are all a bunch of cheese loving nutters and i think you should start up ' The I love cheese' sociaty

Luv
Snowdrop
smiley - fairysmiley - snowman

i enjoy cheese?

Post 24

magrat

mmmmm fetta........

i enjoy cheese?

Post 25

Cheese.
Cheese.
Cheese.
Cheese.
goes well with RedWine.

i don't enjoy cheese?

Post 26

SnowDrop

Cheese lovers!

i do enjoy cheese!

Post 27

Jon Quixote: steaming little purple buns for tea.

Only specific types. Not mild cheddar, is it no just reject rubber.

i do enjoy cheese!

Post 28

Only specific types. Not mild cheddar, is it not just reject rubber.

i do enjoy cheese!

Post 29

Woops.

i enjoy cheese?

Post 30

hannar

cheese is guda.

i enjoy cheese?

Post 31

Cheese?
cheese?
Cheese
Cheese
Cheese?

SWEETIES
(ALE)
Sweeties
(ALE)
CHEESE

i enjoy cheese?

Post 32

Researcher shorty

Nobody has mentioned the delights of cheese fondue so far in this discussion, so I will lavish my praise on this sublime way of eating melted cheese mixed with wine and just a touch of kirsch. Of course you also need some cubes of fresh bread to dip into the fondue, and anyone who drops their bread into the cheese must pay a forfeit. Talking of fondue what about chocolate fondue and marshmallows? Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

i enjoy cheese?

Post 33

YUM; chocaalate, yeah.
Cheese year
(nuts)
(crazy)
Yeah (backAFew) Mild cheese sucks, as does that nasty processed plastic gunk.
CHEDDAR
STILTON
(night night, snore)

i enjoy cheese?

Post 34

SnowDrop

Is that all you ever talk about cheese. it must get a bit boring!

Snowdrop
smiley - fairysmiley - snowman

i enjoy cheese?

Post 35

I don't smiley - flyhi I fly see.

i enjoy cheese?

Post 36

We don't just talk about cheese:
Bread is most important too, especially when used to hold cheese?

i enjoy cheese?

Post 37

Researcher shorty

French crusty bread, soft fragrant Brie and some wine out in the garden watching the day go by, or test cricket on TV, what more does a bod need? zilch.

i enjoy cheese?

Post 38

Yeah!! (French crusty bread) Cheese of course.cheese.cheese.cheese.cheese.cheese.cheese.cheese.cheese.cheese.cheese.cheese..
With wine obviously! Wine.Wine.Wine.Wine.Wine.Wine.Wine.Wine.Wine..
Cheese straws; ood.Cheesy roll
s; Good.Cheese; Good.
Cheee
N toast; Good
Chips and chee;Good.Cheese sprea
d on crackers; Good.cheese; goodwith Milk? Mi
lk.milk.milk.milk
..Crackers/nuts/cheese..
shuttle, bridge,
(green smoke dragon fire)
QNED

i enjoy cheese?

Post 39

magrat

fetta cheese with olives in greek salad

i enjoy cheese?

Post 40

I Enjoy CHEESE, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese with extra Cheese, with Red Wine, sunny day, breeze in teh trees and crusty bread, and cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, vcheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, vcheese, cheese, cheese, cheese,
But I do enjoy other thins, cause its not like I'me obsesed by;
cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, vcheese, cheese, cheese, cheese,
For example, I also like chockalate, Beer, Ale, Stout, Vodka, Brandy, Milk, Bread, Music, Science fiction, but after I do this sort of stuff I;
enjoy; cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, vcheese, cheese, cheese, cheese,

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more