A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Another nonsense thread!

Post 1

Artisan

Due to the recently popular craze of posting more silly pointless games and generally boring nonsense to Ask, I thought, what the hell, I'll add to the suffering, so...If it takes a man a week to walk a fortnight, how many apples are in a barrel of grapes?
Andsmiley - erm while were at it, what do you do with the mortar when building a dry-stone dyke?

Another nonsense thread!

Post 2

yuNobody

"If it takes a man a week to walk a fortnight, how many apples are in a barrel of grapes?"

About as many as the number of clams in a bucket of bolts!

Another nonsense thread!

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

6 apples of course. As grapes postulate expounded the nature of extertential grape barrels with men walking was not impercially linked to the hill on the side of the scopeaslide.

Another nonsense thread!

Post 4

It's illegal in Oak Park, Illinois, to cook more than 100 doughnuts in one day.

Right what you said.

Another nonsense thread!

Post 5

I mean I knew it was 6 but I couldn't put it quite as elegantly as yourself.

Another nonsense thread!

Post 6

How annoying: A Gnome just tapped on my window and held up a piece of paper with a rude word on it.... I mean they relaly should be a law against tha tkind of thing, its like the ohter day, I was just walking down the road minding my own bisuness, when this lampost sidles up to me and kinda gets me in the corner of a shop front, and begins trying to get money out of me... I mean, why can't the council house them? I mean, all these lamposts just wondering about terorising normal citizens, badgers and young children, its not right... is it/?

Another nonsense thread!

Post 7

No it's not I had a similar issue with a degenerate fire hydrant that wanted my last stick of chewing gum. Horrible little red bastard.

Another nonsense thread!

Post 8

Yeh, know what you mean, its like those dustbins they have in public places tha tjust hastle you when its laste at night and there isn't many people about...

Another nonsense thread!

Post 9

Artisan

The answer is slightly more complicated than six, it's like when your parked diagonally in a parallel universe. It could be four wheelie bins and an orangesmiley - erm
The mortar thing I have noticed is being avoided and rightly so as it's a much more difficult question....

Another nonsense thread!

Post 10

Ahh you noticed we were ignoring that I was hoping you wouldn't notice but now I've notice dyou've noticed then I've noticed that the pretence we wer ein has been shattered like a snowplough.

Another nonsense thread!

Post 11

Artisan

How unfortunate is that? The chances of meeting Ned the lamppost during daytime hours are virtually nil.
You have my sympathy there.

Another nonsense thread!

Post 12

Yeh, tell me about it smiley - dohsmiley - ermsmiley - wah hang on my floor has just gone smiley - grr Bluddy theifs

Another nonsense thread!

Post 13

Iluvatar(ruler of middle earth and all of Ea and Arda)

If your stranded in a canoe in the middle of the ocean and all four wheels fall off, then how many pancakes does it take to hold up a dog house?

Another nonsense thread!

Post 14

Artisan

After a great deal of thought, I reckon at least two!
One pancake to drive the getaway dinghy, and one armed pancake, who will take the first pup he sees as a hostage, and then demand a heavy ransom.
No, seriously, six, maybe seven under each corner,depending on the filling.

Another nonsense thread!

Post 15

Lord Wolfden - Howl with Pride

Well the games are not pointless they are fun get a life and a sence of humour.

Another nonsense thread!

Post 16

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

The Mortar question is dead simple. It is used to fire at the wall, when it is realised that there is no space for a fence. Simple really!!!

smiley - musicalnote

A limerick.

Post 17

YalsonKSA - "I'm glad birthdays don't come round regularly, as I'm not sure I could do that too often."

There once was a man from Dundee
Who was kicked in the leg by a horse
When asked if it hurt
He said "Yes, it did.
But it can do it again if it takes its shoe off."

A limerick.

Post 18

Lord Wolfden - Howl with Pride

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Another nonsense thread!

Post 19

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

I think that the mortar is used in case a rival dry-stone dyke building company shows up and tries to steal your mortar. If you didn't have any mortar for them to steal, then what would be the point of the rival dry-stone dyke company?

Another nonsense thread!

Post 20

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

I was always told that Mortar got bored. The prefects at my school werte always going on about our teachers intheir gowns and the boed mortars. Never could understand it.

Still, I did once learn a poem...
Not from School but my Grandfather...

smiley - whistle As I went down to the Stalway Ration,
I met a Bog and it darked at me,
So I picked a street up out of the stone,
and nearly necked its knock out smiley - whistle

smiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more