i got a new cd player
what did you get or do that was new to you.smiley - biggrin

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 2

Beatrice

Booked a trip to China? smiley - panda

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 3

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

Gave a lot of thought about life in general and how very bad depression distances one from life and human warmth and is quite destructive but in an insideous, unseen by many way. I also thought that perhaps I have, in fact have, started to return to a little human warmth and realised how much I missed it. I am also getting drunk on genuine Russsian vodka. Drunk but in a clean tasting and pure way,lol!

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 4

flyingfireballxl5

i booked up to go to wales next year
and i'm also going to scotland.smiley - biggrin

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I ate, for the first time ever, two 'George Forman lamb grills' (I think that is what they were called). This is something I shall never hopefully do again for as long as I live. revolting, and ther eis a pack and a half of them left in the freezer (some offer on at the supermarket last time I went). smiley - ill

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 6

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

One of my colleagues has announced her departure. smiley - sadface I'll miss her...

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 7

curiositykiller

a huge box of marshmallows I bought just for the tub...

It'll make a good store for sweeties.

What else is new, well I have two extra children staying overnight, friends of my lot.

Wish these holidays would end, ah well, only Monday to get to now.smiley - biggrin

Don't see why Dundee has to stick with the 2 week tattie holiday when everywhere else only has the one week off in October.smiley - erm

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 8

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

I could kill for two weeks in October...eight week terms are too long for the little ones (and the staff smiley - winkeye)- we're flagging already and we still have one more week to go. smiley - sadface

What's new today? The flowers in my vase and very pretty they are too. smiley - smiley

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 9

curiositykiller

You should move to Dundee then.smiley - biggrin

I haven't bought flowers for ages. Maybe that would brighten the rest of the holidays.

Another new thing, getting to watch Supernanny in peace because the kids are busy with their pals.smiley - smiley

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 10

flyingfireballxl5

hi curiositykiller
i would love to live in scotland
in fact i will one day that's the plan.
in the highland's or perthshire
i hope to in say two years time.smiley - biggrin

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 11

curiositykiller

Good choices, when my children are up and growed I either want to move up Inverness way, Pitlochry way or maybe the Lake District. Just for the calmer life...smiley - biggrin

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 12

flyingfireballxl5

yes that sound's good to me.smiley - biggrin

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 13

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I have found out today that throughout my friends (ranging from 21 to 32 years of age) NOBODY has Faith by George Michael!

I reckon that at least some of them MUST be lying! smiley - grr

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 14

curiositykiller

Oh, I remember my parents giving me a Wham tape for Christmas one year, still don't know why.

I was in a pub at the start of the year for my pal's birthday, there was a DJ. All night, this DJ played all these cringey 80's songs that I remember from first time around, I didn't enjoy it. However, everyone under the age of about 22 seemed to think the DJ was wonderful and were up dancing all night. I did try to beg the DJ for mercy but he thought I was only pretending that his music was making me feel suicidal.smiley - sadface

New today, a lovely letter from one of the banks I have an account with...smiley - biggrin

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 15

flyingfireballxl5

i've just eat a packet of jaffa'ssmiley - biggrin

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 16

flyingfireballxl5

millwall beat leeds 3-1

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 17

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I had a letter from my bank a few days ago too. For an old account I don't relaly use, which has at the moment reached the dizzyingly heights of having 78 pence in it. Strnage thing is, they've been sending out statements for it whilst its been this empty or more (has gone up very* slightly due to interest on it). So, my rough mental calculation means they're spending several hundred times how muhc I have in the account over quite a period of time, to tell me how much is there... smiley - ermI must remember to talk to them in teh bank next time I am there, and ask them to not send me any furhter statemtns for that account, I check them all online anyhow smiley - erm
New today?: new dilivery of grocerys, fresh food again. Tasteyiest prawns I've had in ages.

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 18

flyingfireballxl5

very nice i like a good prawn.
new today i'm going to pick up
a picture i've ghad framed.

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 19

loonycat - run out of fizz

What's new? My purple slippers (purchased) and facial sauna (acquired) smiley - diva

WHAT'S NEW TODAY ?

Post 20

flyingfireballxl5

new at the weekend firework's with the grankid's

Key: Complain about this post