A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

The adventures of Fisselwot

Post 1

hayayfi

Lets try again with a title this time......smiley - blush

Once upon a time there was a fizzelwot that lived at the edge of a silver lake under a sky with three moons and around the lake thousands of butterfly flowers grew that gleamed gold in the day and glowed irridescent green at night. The fisselwot was a happy little soul who spent his days the fisslewot spent his days listening and hoping that the other was somewhere on the lake perhaps on the island in the middle of the silver lake ..........long ago there had been two so long ago now that sometimes the fisselwot thought perhaps he only imagined there had been two .....but then night would come and the three moons would rise where once there had only been two and he was sure that the other had been and still was ....but where....that was the question....... then one night as the fisselwot lay dreaming a slow mist spread forth from the island in the middle it was luminous and moved like mercury and as it did a light tinkling sound of bells could be heard.....the fisselwot slept on unawares that the mist was growing nearer and at the same time the island in the middle of the lake began to glow a deep shimmering gold....the mist was now lapping at the edge of the fisselworts nest and as he stired in his dreams

so whos got the next part of the story

Post 2

golrafe

he heard the music calling to him and he started to follow not realising that as he slept the mist was carrying him across the lake to the island of gold smiley - run

Post 3

hayayfi

Towards the middle of the island there was a dome made of crystal...surrounding the dome were thousands of narwhittles and it was from these that the music came .... music that only plunged the fisselwot deeper into his dreams as the mist carried him forward to thesmiley - magic dome

Post 4

golrafe

then the fisselwot met a thatawot in his dream who said hello Fisselwot...... how do you know who I am asked fisselwot .... I watch you every night..... huuuummmeee ............whats that noise...... Lord Villiane the thatawot replied whose Lord Villiane and why is he making that noise....it's tradition said thatawot when ever a ....

Post 5

hayayfi

fisselwot crosses the silver lake to the crystal dome Lord Villiane sings them in.....what do you mean whenever a fisselwot comes..... there is only me...once there was another but the other has been gone a long time and I do not know if they will ever return....

Post 6

golrafe

why do you watch me at night thatawot .....I have been waiting for the Lord to sing you across determined this time that Lord Argos would not get you as he did the other fisselwots

Post 7

hayayfi

Who is Lord Argos....He was once part of the fillowaines and Lord Villiane's chief gardner but he grew jealous and started a revolt

Post 8

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

Ignore this post. It's just a cross-reference.

F19585?thread=4101357. alt="smiley - smiley" title="smiley" class="smiley" src="http://www.h2g2.com/h2g2/skins/Alabaster/images/Smilies/f_smiley.gif"/>

Post 9

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

He forcibly married Villaine's daughter and set himself up as a lord in Villaine's place. Lord Villaine was at the time on campaign with His Royal Magesty King Vance in the far north and, when he returned from the wars he found this gardener styling himself Lord Argos in his rightful place.

Villaine has now recovered much of his old position and prestige, but the new Lord Argos still rules in the western half of the estate.

Post 10

hayayfi

tonight when the calling started I knew I had to be quick before he made his move now listen carefully there isn't much time....

Post 11

hayayfi

though you fisselwots are strong in battle you are weak of mind and Argos will use you to defeat Villaine... before you enter the crystal dome I must strengthen your mind ...to do this I have to take you to the hockerdooly islands where you will start your climbing.....

Post 12

golrafe

Fisselwot was gently laid down in to the bow of an invisible boat pulled up to the edge of the island the bell music became more frantic but the thatawot pushed off from the shore and as he did he called out retaret retaret take me to the hockerdooly islands the boat unfolded a pair of wings and started to lift out of the water it turned from the golden island and flew high towards the stars while below out of the crystal dome rushed

Post 13

hayayfi

Argos and his henchmen shouting and waving their swords in the air ....we'll get you thatawot and the fisselwot too.....you can not escape

But the boat was gone and all that Argos could do was stand and fume....fetch the

Post 14

golrafe

adrilactirus and bring it to me....no Lord Argos not the adrilactirus cried his men.... Lord you can not use it again what if it should rip the curtain of time further..... all might dissappear just as your wife did...

Post 15

hayayfi

I must have the last Fisselwot without him I can not claim the kingdom especially now the Lady Mirrabel has vanished.... and if Villaine gets him I am doomed.... so fetch the adrilactirus at once.....just at that moment a small cloaked figure stepped out from under the narwhittles and moved forward.....lord Argos ....

Post 16

Aximili

...said the figure, "All is in readiness sir. We await only your order" Lord Argos smiled with evil glee for he recognised the cloaked figure to be...

Post 17

hayayfi

Davinci a qwadar from the other side of the curtain of time.....unknown to Lord Argos Davinci had his own evil plans and was merely using Argos to conquer quantum.....

Post 18

golrafe

Davinci withdrew from under his cloak the adrilactirus and held it up in the palm of his hand as he did the the air around him started to move towards it as though being sucked into it.... Argos's mens form started to blur and loose definition as they were swept towards the hole now opening up between Quantum and Flux....

Argos last words to his men were bring me back.....

Post 19

golrafe

mum dad says I have to go to bed now but I have got a really good bit

Post 20

hayayfi

suddenly there was a loud crackling and forks of lightening burst forth from the adrilactirus and all was quite....Lord Argos screamed out NOooooooooo but it was to late his army and davinci were gone only the tinkling of the narwhitles could be heard .....meanwhile in the emerald palace Lord Villaine commanded the music to stop it is no good Fisselwot is gone..... Lord Argos must have captured him....we must summon a council of youngers........call the proclamators and send them forth we must set out at once.....

Key: Complain about this post