A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

What do you see if you look to the left?

Post 1

WratheBorel

As I look to my personal left I see a jolly chinaman dancing on coins, a young man with hands held aloft with a red bow tie and behind him a Tudor couple dance forever. There is a victorian bottle on top of which sits an owl and then there is a strange trinity formed of a wooden and bearded old man who is really a candle, flanked by Gollum and a mythical beast at the foot of a totem pole. A petrified sheep observes a scuba diver swimming over coral, a green dinosaur hides behind a giant ammonite while a silver robotic dog stands guard over Beethoven who wears a wooly hat.

Post 2

Baconlefeets

Can I have some of what you're having?

*looksleft*

The wall.

No, wait. There's a plug socket with an air freshener in it too.

Post 3

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

A wall, with a hook on it holding several sets of headphones, a keyring and a variety of elastic bands and a sheaf of waste paper to be used for shopping lists, things to do etc... (not very exciting I'm afraid)

Post 4

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

The thing my eyes are drawn when I look to my left is the red "postpak" into which my gifts for my very lovely friend Stephanie are soon going to go.smiley - loveblush

Post 5

Deep Doo Doo

Er, curtains... smiley - erm

Oh, and an ashtray that needs emptying. smiley - yuk

To my right, however, is a very nice glass of chilled white wine. I am currently recommending looking to the right. Left was so, yesterday, don't you think? smiley - biggrin

Post 6

Trin Tragula

A small monkey in a butler's uniform carrying a silver tray of drinks and nibbles.

Post 7

loonycat - run out of fizz

To my left is an empty seat on the sofa, and a box of paperwork and photo albums on the floor next to it. smiley - smiley

Post 8

Baconlefeets

Carrying them to the tiny monkey sat on your lap?

Post 9

Mrs Bojangles

smiley - laugh

Yerrs.

I have wall. Lots of it. But if I'm allowed to glance a little upwards, then I have 5 small pictures hanging. In need of a good clean they are too. smiley - groanCan I stop looking now.

Post 10

Deep Doo Doo

Or carrying them to a secret hidey place? smiley - laugh

Post 11

Trin Tragula

He's gone now.

Secret hidey place it is smiley - rolleyes

Post 12

Milos

On my left are my blue-striped scarf (hanging), a clipboard of forms, an emergency signal list, a speaker box, a big red button, a slightly smaller green button with a red light above it, my blue hard hat, a couple of cartoons, my schedule, my red and gold Harry Potter scarf (rolled up on desk), the Rams 2006 season football schedule, several sets of keys and a book entitled "The Wit and Anti-Wisdom of Geogre W. Bush".

Post 13

Kiwisap - Thrower of Bananas and Master of Pineapples

on my left i see a poster of the "boerentoren" a lot of books and an ironing thing

Post 14

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

To my left is a 3 legged cat, the same place she always sits, she is at this very moment cleaning herself. But not her single back leg yet....

Post 15

Willem

To my left, are:

Digital camera.

Half a printout of a baobab tree.

Encarta world dictionary.

And envelope full of Pachypodium (succulent plant) seeds.

A 'One Must Fall' (computer action game) Strategy Guide.

A 'One Must Fall' CD.

A book named 'Remarkable Trees of South Africa'.

The 1983 edition of the Guinness Book of Records.

A book named 'Die Natuurlewe van Suid Afrika' (="The Wildlife of South Africa")

A book named 'Die Skatkis' = "The Treasure Chest" which is children's stories.

Numerous pens and pencils.

The wall.

On the wall, three pieces of paper listing things that must be done, and another with a list of Haworthias and Stapeliads (succulent plants) I had received a while ago from Gariep Plants.

Post 16

Jozcoz

*Looks left*
Books. I'm in a library.

Post 17

Baconlefeets

Big window, main road, messy desk and Timmy. smiley - wow

Post 18

Jozcoz

who's timmy?

Post 19

Baconlefeets

He's a character off South Park. He went on a trip a few months ago and he's just reappeared. I've never really watched it, but his character sort of crassly fits the bill. smiley - biggrin

Post 20

Jozcoz

Of course. I should of realised. I'm half asleep today *nods off and bangs head on the keyboard*vjrfghvkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkj

Key: Complain about this post