This is the Message Centre for spiderbaby

100 words

Post 2181

lyndabk

well theres a lot of us going to the party, you, Penjen, Loobs, Weaver, Fats and me so I suppose we will have to do our scoring on Monday.

That all right with you Spidey?

Lynda

100 words

Post 2182

Weaver

I'm not setting out until Saturday lunch, but I suspect not all stories will be posted by then anyhow.

100 words

Post 2183

PenJen

Unless some kind person in a Brummie bar will lend me their laptop (during half-time of the match) so I can swivel out 100 words, I might have to skip on this one. Well maybe later tonight I can try and throw a wee one in. Heading off tomorrow (Thurs) and not back 'till Tuesday night. Will try me best, I promise, Spidey! smiley - angel

100 words

Post 2184

lyndabk

Don't forget to pack your party frock, Weaves

100 words

Post 2185

lyndabk

You always say that Jen, then you throw one in at the last minute and nearly win it everytimesmiley - laugh

100 words

Post 2186

PenJen

Hey Weave - make sure it ain't pink as Cadwallen is wearing pink. I'm still deciding between the polka dots and orange strippy one. smiley - diva

And Ms Lynda - Watch it! smiley - laughsmiley - tongueout

100 words

Post 2187

Weaver

Was thinking of bringing the laptop, but it'd only get covered in beer and/or spew...

Come on Spidey, let's get the 100 worders moved soonish - I'm about ready to be a fully fledged moderator over there. all we have to do is come up with the title and the description

100 Word Writers

1 week, 4 titles, 100 words, marked out of 10. Any questions?

100 words

Post 2188

spiderbaby

Group now set up. it's called Small But Perfectly Formed Stories. I have not had a play with the whistles and bells yet. No time at the moment but it's a little corner of WD we can call our own soon smiley - wah

You lot are just trying to make me jealous cos I can't go to the party.smiley - wah

Ok, for those of you who need to get over massive hangovers you can have till tuesday.

Sink an orange juice or two for me won't you.

spideysmiley - cheers

100 words

Post 2189

lyndabk

nice ta see ya Spids, will have a look see at our new home soon

100 words

Post 2190

the fat gardener

Yes, well done Spidey! Looking forward to new challenges on WD.

I haven't a clue how to do anything over there yet. Stuck a big toe in a chat room that's all.

smiley - oksmiley - run

100 words

Post 2191

Enigmatic1

I don't see it listed under the groups?

100 words

Post 2192

karjon

Kate - No Rehearsal - A3710981
Weaver - Secret Keys - A3740582
Fat Gardener - Secret Keys - A3741851
Looby - A3759825
Lynda - A3760120
karjon - The Test - A3767998

100 words

Post 2193

karjon

Kate - No Rehearsal - A3710981
Weaver - Secret Keys - A3740582
Fat Gardener - Secret Keys - A3741851
Looby - A3759825
Lynda - A3760120
karjon - The Test - A3768069

Sorry about that.

100 words

Post 2194

spiderbaby

The group sems to be listed in hidden groups under Small But Perfectly Formed Stories.

So far I have added
myself
bushkite
Enigmatic1
kate
lyndabk
fatgardener
penjen
karjon
weaver

can't find you on writers dock looby.

Who else is there or planning to go there....do you want me to add you too.

spidey

100 words

Post 2195

Loobyloo

Spidey - I am TheRealLooby on writers Dock
as myloobyloo has stolen my name.

smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah

100 words

Post 2196

Stationery Explorer

Yes please Spidey.

Cheers.
smiley - smiley

100 words

Post 2197

spiderbaby

SE are you registered in that name on WD yet? Can't seem to find you when I want to add you.

spidey

100 words

Post 2198

Stationery Explorer

On WD I come up as Stationery-Explorer. I had to have a hyphen between the two as I couldn't have a space.

Ta.

100 words

Post 2199

ASmallNumberOfMonkeys

Hi Spidey

I’ve just registered at WD as ASmallNumberOfMonkeys and I’d love to join the group there. I’ll just have to figure how to navigate round the place to find it now.

Thanks smiley - cheers
Mark

100 words

Post 2200

Jazzy-J

Count me in, spideysmiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for spiderbaby

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more