This is the Message Centre for shazzPRME

My Sex Life..and why I'm not insecure!

Post 141

TowelMaster

I've read it. I sent you another one on ICQ.

CUtomorrow,

TM.

Post 142

shazzPRME

LOL....yes ...ok thensmiley - bigeyesLook forwards to it!!
shazz smiley - winkeye

Post 143

TowelMaster

This is a VERY useful forum...smiley - bigeyes

Thanx,

TM
CU@ICQ

Post 144

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Yes it is. You can lots of new stuff in this forum.

Ojh, and who has ICQ, put your hand up, and if you're lucky I might give you my ICQ number

A Very Useful Forum!

Post 145

shazzPRME

Thank you Garibaldi smiley - bigeyesThats the first time someone has ever considered this forum *useful*!It's so nice to have a compliment smiley - winkeye
shazz smiley - winkeye

A Very Useful Forum!

Post 146

TowelMaster

Hey Garibaldi ! It's on my page...

Post 147

MadMunk?¿

Oooh oooh! *raises hand* smiley - bigeyes

Post 148

Shazz: It has always been helpful. Without this forum, I would not have sent you that file to help you with your crisis.

Shazz: Sorry to bother you again, but can you take note of those people putting their hand up, and pass on my ICQ number to them. Thanks. smiley - smiley

Post 149

shazzPRME

Indeed I will smiley - bigeyes
shazz smiley - winkeye

Post 150

No, you Shazz, I Will. smiley - winkeye

Post 151

shazzPRME

LOL........are you sure that you're not Tarzan smiley - winkeyeDid you get Gooey btw? You might be able to sneak it into work smiley - smileyI'm watching Bab 5 at the moment...I must say that you need to watch that little hair problem.....and the drinking LOL
shazz smiley - winkeye

Post 152

Me not Tarzan, and you not Jane.

I did get Gooey, but I don't think I will slip it into work, by the success of the interviews I had on Friday, I might not be working here soon.

Also, don't talk to me about B5. I've missed most of Season 5 and the finale is coming up soon. ARGH!!! Well I know some people to get the videos off, but I need to catch up with them

Post 153

Wowbagger

My hand's up to Garabaldi!
Sorry to talk B5, but Season 5 is the whimper I was hoping it wouldn't be, but half expected due to all the Season 4 mix ups. Sorry evertone. I'll stop there.

Umm... hi Shazz. smiley - smiley

Post 154

shazzPRME

Hi Wowbagger smiley - winkeyeYep......a bit of a damp squid at the end....have you been watching Crusade? I just love Gary Cole......especially when he was in American Gothic...why did they stop making that smiley - sadface ..We have the last ever series of DS9 starting on Monday....please do NOT tell me what happens anyone!! I have managed to avoid hearing anything about it!!

Post 155

TowelMaster

Wait a minute, have to think about the most recent entries here.....hhmmmmmm.....Tricky...

Anyway ; hi I'm back !

Post 156

shazzPRME

GREAT to see you back TM smiley - smiley How was the holiday?Are you brown all over now?!Go check my bowling site....womens achievements smiley - bigeyes!See you soon ......I hope smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye
smiley - smiley~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*smiley - fish

Post 157

shazzPRME

This forum now takes half an hour to load,so Wowbagger has knidly started a new thread for me! It's a shame to close the door on *my sex life*.....I'm thrilled at the number of posts I've had in here...thanx to all for the success smiley - winkeye.The new thread is Bab5 and Trek...and can be found at:
http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?thread=20371&forum=14181
see you all there
shazz smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post