This is the Message Centre for shazzPRME

My Sex Life

Post 1

shazzPRME

Who is Shazz?
What is she?
I seem to have lost my sexual identity!!
Has anyone seen it?
I know I had it on Friday
I thought I had it on Saturday...
Then I entered h2g2 and...
BAAAAMMMMMM
Should I consider an op?
Does this mean I have to wonder around wearing trousers and a jacket for 6 years...to ease myself into my new role?
Do I have to learn to sit with my legs wide-apart...scratch places I haven't even got....fart in public(loudly)...extend my stride to 3 foot??
Please help!!!
I need assistance in my new role...
I haven't tried this before!
I need answers!!
I need help!!

My Sex Life

Post 2

MadMunk?¿

I suggest you look for your sexual identity down the back of the sofa, most things end up there. smiley - winkeye

My Sex Life

Post 3

The man in the shack

Or see if it's stuck to the drum in the washing machine, along with any odd socks.

My Sex Life

Post 4

shazzPRME

Nah....that's womans work!!!

My Sex Life

Post 5

The man in the shack

Now that you're a man you can live permanently on lager and kebabs,do the "billiard ball shuffle" through your trouser pockets, stare obsessively at the breasts of any woman sitting opposite you on a bus or train, secure in the knowledge that she is unable to see you, and aquire an encyclopedic knowledge of engine capacities, football results from 20 years ago blah blah blah.

My Sex Life

Post 6

Pastey

Sounds like most women I know.smiley - fish

My Sex Life

Post 7

The man in the shack

Ever thought of setting up a dating agency?

My Sex Life

Post 8

Pastey

Hey, you ain't seen these lasses.smiley - fish

My Sex Life

Post 9

shazzPRME

He's seen me Pastey smiley - smileyWell..as I was anyways LOL

My Sex Life

Post 10

The man in the shack

And I bet you now look dead cool with your goatee beard.

My Sex Life

Post 11

shazzPRME

Not to mention my long sideburns smiley - winkeye I'm sure you'll find them sexy though Shack smiley - winkeye

My Sex Life

Post 12

Hypoman

Shazz, when you've had the op, you may understand why the non-female lot sit with their legs apart: there's a bit of equipment there that's potentially painful to sit with your legs crossed over!

As for the farting: is this pronouncement a tacit admission that you fart softly in public now, or an equally tacit admission that you fart loudly in private now? Farting loudly in public may not be something you actually have to learn to do, by the sounds of things!

Learn to shave the sideburns - only when you've done this can you understand the art of letting them grow!

My Sex Life

Post 13

The man in the shack

Yes Shazz, "every man loves the smell of his own farts" and the lager and kebab diet will do wonders for your aroma, robustly complimenting your masculine pheremone signature.
As you are learning to do wonderful things with multi-media, perhaps you could rig up a "smelly-vision" link on your page, thus sharing your essences with the rest of us. The combination of sideburns, goatee, sharp wit and primitive body odours will set you up as the sites premier babe-magnet, and your nights of the five finger shuffle will be a thing of the past.

My Sex Life

Post 14

shazzPRME

Now I have a real problem!I was warming to the idea of changing the habits of a lifetime to those of someone elses lifetime..but then checked the frontpage and appear to have changed back again!!Is this just going to be a weekend transition..if so..it'll play havoc with
my private life.I will have to remember which room to visit in dire need...too much alcohol and I'm bound to go in the wrong one smiley - sadface As a female,I have no problem with a man coming into the ladies..they very rarely do because they don't want to queue smiley - winkeyeBut what happens when a lady goes into the gents??All burning questions that need answers smiley - fish

My Sex Life

Post 15

shazzPRME

I seem to have you all stumped there!!

My Sex Life

Post 16

Hypoman

If the most pressing issue about your indeterminate sexuality is which loo to visit, then you have a very, very well-adjusted personality, Shazz.

When a woman visits a men's loo - at least in the pubs in which I drink, she's sure to attract a few disapproving glances from the occupied standing patrons, but these tend only to last until she makes her way into the cubicle: having established that she really does want to go to the toilet, then there is no problem. The disapproving (or disbelieving) glances will be wheeled out again - assuming the patrons are the same - when she exits the cubicle, but providing she doesn't want to also hang around and wash her hands in this most private of places, then ther will be no further action.

A complication with this general scenario could arise if your indeterminate sexuality has saddled you with an equally indeterminate mode of dress: if you walk into the men's loo while dressed as a man, and proceed to reveal that you're a woman, there could be hell to pay!

My Sex Life

Post 17

shazzPRME

LOL!!And what happens if I'm a woman with the urge to stand up like a man!!Now that could make things complicated smiley - winkeye

My Sex Life

Post 18

Hypoman

That could actually eliminate the complication with the mode of dress: if you attempted, while being a woman dressed as a man, to make use of a urinal, you would either make an awful mess of yourself in going to the toilet, or have to employ some rather unusual equipment in the attempt to relieve yourself. Either way, the attempt would make you a laughing stock, and it's very difficult to "maintain the rage" against someone who is obviously determined to humiliate themselves in front of an incredulous public.

My Sex Life

Post 19

shazzPRME

This is very true smiley - smileyI think that I better decide one way or the other then..life will be so much simpler..and public humiliation doesn't really appeal! smiley - fish

My Sex Life

Post 20

Hypoman

Ah, so the crunch time has arrived!

Personally I'd opt for the male modus operandus, if you're going to be hanging out in men's toilets! If not, then the other way would be the go, and I suspect you'd be a much more attractive proposition for the men you seem to attract, that way...

Key: Complain about this post