A Conversation for Jedi Academy: Yavin IV

Woodland clearing

Post 1

Existential Elevator

*You stand in a circular clearing. A forest, green and mighty, surrounds you*
*The comforting sounds of life fill each leaf. It is eerie yet calming to you*
*You notice that in the middle of the clearing there is a single tree stump. There is an aging woman sitting on this stump. You feel sure that if you were to count the rings, you would be able to tell the age of this woman.*
*After some time you recognise this woman to be Tarne Womarg. You remeber how she disappeared ofter the loss of her greatest padawan. The lines etched deeply on her face tell you that she has spent much time thinking, in retreat. You wonder why she has left her training ground, to which she had confined herself for so long*
*As you move closer, you can tangibly feel the force in the air around Master Womarg.*
*You notice she is levitating slightly*

Woodland clearing

Post 2

deaths_domain (Cl'ern Hyliv - Jedi Padawan)

*enters the woodland clearing*
*bows to the Jedi master*

Master... I have come to be trained...

Woodland clearing

Post 3

*sits in the clearing watching the Jedi master*
How does she do that...
smiley - erm

Woodland clearing

Post 4

Existential Elevator

Perhaps you will learn one day, young one.

The way of the jedi is hard, and you must stay pure. Do you feel you are up to the challenge?

Woodland clearing

Post 5

I beleve i am upto becomeing a Jedi Yes...

Woodland clearing

Post 6

Existential Elevator

Very well.

We shall begin. I do hope you realise my power is with the force, and not with martial weapons. This way can be much harder to master for all but the willing.
Tell me young one, what is your name?

Woodland clearing

Post 7

Cl'ern Hyliv
and who are you If you will excuse me asking

Woodland clearing

Post 8

Existential Elevator

*bows slightly* Hello Cl'earn

I am Tarne Womarg. Master Womarg. You may know of me.

Woodland clearing

Post 9

no I am afraid not...
Master Womarg

Woodland clearing

Post 10

Existential Elevator

Very well.
Let us begin, shall we?

First I want you to learn how to meditate. Sit down here.
Find the most relaxed postion. Concetrate on your breathing and clear your mind of thoughts.

Woodland clearing

Post 11

[...]

*bellow from Temple speakers*

KELLIN: /\/-Friends and citizens of the New Republic.

As you may have seen on the Holonews, I sent an ultimatum to the idependent system of Kamino in which they had six days to hand over to CorSec the persons responsible for the attack on Ryloth this week gone or it would be considered an act of war.

The Kamino government responded quickly. They sent an armed guard led by the ring leader of the Ryloth attack, Marol Mannan, their 'Ambassador' straight into the Senate building.

*outside crowds stopped to watch gasp*

Luckily no Senators were present at the time, though we were, earlier this day and the results could have been devastating. Luckily the quickactions of CorSecsubdued thisthreat butat a heavy cost. Over half our people were slain... As such

*Kellin pauses and looks down then back to the camera*

the Republic is at war with the Kamino system. -\/

Woodland clearing

Post 12

What will be done Master?
if the republic goes to war with Kamino?

Woodland clearing

Post 13

Existential Elevator

I do not know. It sadens me to think. But alas, there is little I can do that is of use, and little you can do either. I suggest we concentrate on training untill the time comes when we must fight to defend.

Woodland clearing

Post 14

very well master
so... training...

Woodland clearing

Post 15

Existential Elevator

YEs. Training.

If I find out anything I think you should know about the war, I will be sure to tell you.

Now. I wish to teach you to clear your mind, and to feel the force. Meditate with me smiley - zen Empty your mind of all worries and doubts.

Woodland clearing

Post 16

*sigh*
If you insist...
*sits on the ground*

Is there some sort of techneek to this?

Woodland clearing

Post 17

Existential Elevator

Young one, I must insist that if you chose to train with me, your training will be based on the fore, and if that is not of interest to you then you may wish to persue another path. But, bear in mind, one in full mastery of the force can really kick arse smiley - winkeye

First, make sure your back is completely straight. Breathe in and out, and focus on that until you can hold the rest of your mind still and no thoughts are surfacing.

Woodland clearing

Post 18

I do want this path master...
however i must ask why "kicking arse" is important?
are Jedi not ment to be... wise and peaceful?

*trys doing what she was told*

Woodland clearing

Post 19

Existential Elevator

Ah, in times of need, being "kick arse" is occasionally important.
Jedi are, normally, wise and peaceful, and in this path it is inner knowledge that will count the most.

smiley - zen

As you clear your mind, try to imagine yourslef in this forest, walking. Notice the scent of the trees, feel the leaves cruble beneath your feet..

Woodland clearing

Post 20

Ah... I see...
smiley - smiley

*consentraits on what the master told her to do*

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more