A Conversation for chuff

:-)

Post 1

Jenny and Fred the cheese

smiley - smiley

Post 2

Evilist

HA ha you cheeky wee minx. I found yer wee hiding place.
I called my French Teacher a cheeky minx the other week.
She called me a bratt.
I couldnt think of a reply.

Post 3

So i am smaller than your French Teacher hmmmm..... interesting. How could you see me hiding here behind my computer? Damn you! sorry

Post 4

Evilist

Well its not too difficult to be smaller than my french teacher (tee heee) and of course, it is well known that smaller ladies are ummmmm..... well.... small?

Post 5

I'm not small, well not very small but i do like tall blokes, short blokes can be attractive but they tend to be very angry about something

Post 6

Evilist

Yes. I have known short people to have a general degree of angriness about them. And also ummmm, bees have the ability to make honey, but what is it actually??? Bee spit? Bee wee? Mouldy pollen? What is this strange substance that is so sugary and addictive?

Post 7

who cares, it's sweet and good to eat.

Post 8

Evilist

I CARE!!!! It important i know what i am eating. I mean, when you are eating some sort of baked good, dont you like to know whether it is made from dog poo or not??? even if it does taste rather interestingly like peanut...

Post 9

I know now, they make it to feed their queen through the winter after their all dead.

Post 10

well?

Post 11

Evilist

hmmmm. very interesting. Oh and its my birthday tommorow. 16 oi willst be. oooh arrrr

Post 12

Gorgonzola high goddess of cheese

Happy B-day. Hello by the way. I'm a goddess, no need to bow.

Post 13

Evilist

Thanks. But i wouldn't have bowed anyway smiley - winkeye.

And anyway, now its time for our favourite song:

I want to be the very best,
Like no one ever was,
To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause....

Name that song!

Post 14

don't tell me it's something to do with pokemon?

Post 15

Evilist

Actually, its an irish folk song about catching leprachauns. You see, the irish thought that if they caught them, they could train them up and make them do magical things for them. And of course this is totaly true.

(ahem)

Post 16

look i've told you before and i'll tell you again, i'm not a leprachaun i'm just short!

Post 17

I am a leprechaun.... okay i'm not really a leprechaun, but i am short.

Post 18

Evilist

Short what? Short bread? Short cake? Shorts? Or maybe you miss typed and meant that you were shot whilst on duty. (*sound of gunfire*)

Post 19

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

how about short og cash oh honey is tecnically worker bee's vomit

Post 20

Evilist

BEE VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!! Are you trying to make me vomit???? And we eat it???? UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh. I MUST NOW KILL ALL BEES TO STOP THIS HAPPENING. (*runs off on his quest to kill the bees. He returns an hour later, covered in stings, only having managed to kill one bee. And that was because he trod on it. Accidentaly. And even though the others bees had died from trying to sting him, that didn't really count, as they commited suicide.*)

Key: Complain about this post