A Conversation for chuff

chuffarific!

Post 1

Chuff

I have found many defining texts concerning the nature of this entity (me) and, by far, this would be my favorite. Others I read stated the alcoholic facet of such things as this name of mine. To chuff or quaff; gulp. Also, there have been the profanities, found by the kids who reversed the spelling as only a duck could. Ah, but the first was the coughing up of a hairball by a collie. Has anyone noted the many variations of Chuff? (Litany ahead.) Chuffarific, chuffalupogus, chuffaduff, huffnchuff, Kitty (a friend refers to me by that derivative), Chuffshank Redemption, Sidney Chuffier, and of course the all important chuffy-poo.

Well now, ain't that a chuffer?


chuffarific!

Post 2

Jenny and Fred the cheese

i admit i had no idea when i wrote this page i had no idea the word chuff had so many meanings, perhapse if we incorperated these into the page we could get it accepted.


chuffarific!

Post 3

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

I soppose you could you it as a replacement for swaring e.g get chuffed chuffer off you chuffing chuffer


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more