A Conversation for h2g2 Society of Time Travellers

Join Here

Post 81

Speedygreen the Great

I wish to be the Assistant Head Procrastinator, as I am a member of the royal procrastinator's society.

Join Here

Post 82

Chronos

There is a royal procrastinator's socitey? hmmmmmm....
Anyway, it'l be cool to have an assistant to help me put things off till a later time. I'm also a new member of this society so i'm not quite sure where everything is yet but i'm sure that the other travlers will be able to help us out.

Join Here

Post 83

Speedygreen the Great

Cool, so does that mean I'm your assistant? and yes, there is a society, the full name is the H2G2 Royal Procrastinator's Society. If you like, I could get you in. I would think that if you are the head procrastinator of another group on h2g2, they would let you in.smiley - winkeye

Join Here

Post 84

Speedygreen the Great

I almost forgot, would my name be under your name in the list of people in the group?

Join Here

Post 85

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Voice from nowhere:
"Due to circumstances out of control -our <dear <sir >>- is gone shopping for a new deck of special cards."

Nephew Who is standing in the middle of the room
"I know And Who has to do the work of maintaining the portal ( A1071505 ). Ok you are added Assistant Head Procrastinator, somewhere in the yellow top. Chronos you can find a link to a link to the RoPS in the blue part of the big wheel, or jump directly down Speedygreen the Greats current portal, the top pink part."
Nephew Who shows how the locations light up and waits for chronos to step
"Well, come on, try it you can always come back... "

Join Here

Post 86

Time Traveller - Knights of h2g2 Astronomer - Chairman of the Society of Time Travellers

Hello, I'm back. Sorry, I was taking a two week long sabatical, but I'm back! Yes, you can join, although I see Nephew Who has taken care of that for me. Coo, this is a lot of work. Would the Royal Society of Proccrastinators like a link?

---<<>>---

Join Here

Post 87

Speedygreen the Great

How do you mean 'like a link'? On the page for the time traveler's society? I'm sure they wouldn't mind that. The more advertisement, the better. We would like to round up as many procrastinators as we can, whenever they get around to joining, that is. If you like, I can give you the code for the link picture. Leave me a message in my space.
speedygreen out.

Join Here

Post 88

Kreetch

*Waving*

Hi! Could I join? I'm very good at getting lost in Time, especially next to a keyboard...um...apart from that I'm not that much good at owt else...except for cheese sauces and drawing doodles. Oh! And I'm really good at putting things off...

Join Here

Post 89

Speedygreen the Great

Well, Kreetch, if you are good at putting things off you may want to think about, if you ever get the chance to find the time to put something else off to do it, joining the H2G2 Royal Procrastinators' Society. If you decide to join, go to my space and click on the link. It is a big picture, can't miss it.

Join Here

Post 90

Time Traveller - Knights of h2g2 Astronomer - Chairman of the Society of Time Travellers

You can most certainly join. Is there a position you wish to apply for, or do you just want the title "Traveller"?

Join Here

Post 91

Kreetch

Um...Traveller Kreetch, Doodler of Time Lines sounds quite fun. I could...well...doodle the time lines...

Join Here

Post 92

I dont think we'll have any problembs with that, doodle away!

*thinks: I should really think about updating the role of honour... ah well T in T is already doing it in a portol thing... yuh*

Join Here

Post 93

Boing... Boing... somthing like church bells

Nephew Who tapping on his console
"I have added some names, check them to see if they are pointing to the right places. Oh yes, some travellers still have no appropriate office, must be the procrastinators."

Choo choooooh..... stream train departing for time as defined in time table

Join Here

Post 94

White Hole (Write a Haiku!)

*appearing very disoriented*

Is this the right place? I do believe I was trying to apply for membership, but I can't remember how many times I've been here before. I think I might have already done this once...

Join Here

Post 95

White Hole (Write a Haiku!)

Hi! Can I join?

Join Here

Post 96

Traveller in Time using his calulator in reverse
"I think you are too negative about your 42, add it perhaps."

Nephew Who looking in the names list
"Traveller who can not choculate candy great Fin searcher with a habbit to make sinoids from strings. No that would be toooo long, any Ideas?"

smiley - titsmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - spacesmiley - musicalnote

Join Here

Post 97

Chronos

Am I suppose to make an office?
where should I put it?

Join Here

Post 98

If you make an office, just post up a message to my office with the address, and I'll link to you from the main chamber.

---<<>>---

Join Here

Post 99

Chronos

might take me awhile

Join Here

Post 100

Wøñkø

...me...wanting to join... Official Babbler?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more