This is the Message Centre for wysiwyger

Girly chitchat

Post 161

V Max - IT Numpty, 1st Class.

Ali,

//"It's like rain on your wedding day."//

Isn't it ironic?

Well, only if you're marrying a God of clement weather!

(I can't remember which comedian came up with that one, but I like it).

Girly chitchat

Post 162

Pat Pending

None of the things listed in that song are ironic: they're just annoying coincidences. A free ride when you've already paid? How's that ironic? Irritating, yes, but not ironic. Stupid Canadian misfit (although it is a good album when you're feeling angry about relationships).

Girly chitchat

Post 163

The Magster

Good morning honorary girlies and real girlies. As Alistair claims to know all about wimmin, he will be able to advise all you honoraries how to tell a real girlie from an imaginary girlie. Max will be advising on the various decorating styles that can be used with snot. Max will also be advising on hair loss and how to prevent it. Bushy will be advising on shoes and the problems of being a secret noddyrator, whilst Pat, having listened to Alanis last night, will be advising on teenage angst (by the way Pat, my favourite line on that cd is "are you thinking of me when you F*ck her") Me, well I shall advising on a large scale building project in the garden whilst starting my tan in preparation of holiday in less then 3 weeks. Have a good day gilies smiley - biggrin

Is this the new 'is this'?

Post 164

Ali Dubya

Obviously, my 'thought for the day' has provoked much, er, thought, especially about the merits of Alannis Rockchick.

Magster, ask me anything you like about girlies. There is nothing I don't not know about them.

Post 165

Bushwhack'd

Oh I see, you're all hiding over here eh?

What's up? Is it that recently noticed damp 20-year old carpet smell? 'Tis difficult to get used to isn't it?

Any news/information/gossip or just plain old lies for me today? Anyone?

Post 166

Bushwhack'd

Alistair,

Why do girlies have smiley - tits? Surely a bottle would be more efficient and allow increased proficiency at playing sports and running without fear of soreness and/or black eyes?

Post 167

Ali Dubya

Bushy,

They have smiley - tit s to keep men happy and not for any practical reasons.

Post 168

The Magster

Bushy, I would have thought the answer to why girlies have smiley - tit's was obvious....so you men honorary girlies have somewhere to rest your weary heads at night. Put it another way, why do men have a penis? I mean, girlies don't need them and they're not much good for anything apart from peeing out of and we girlies have a much more slim lined version to do that with. smiley - biggrin

Post 169

Bushwhack'd

Magster, birds, bees ... need I say anymore?

Sheesh! Wimmin eh fellers?

Post 170

Ali Dubya

Girls have slimlined willies to pee out of?

Magster, we need to talk.

Post 171

Bushy,

I thought the answer to the question "Why do women have smiley - titsmiley - tit" was: "So men will talk to them"!

Post 172

Bushwhack'd

V Max, talk to the smiley - tit's or the wimmin?

Post 173

Ali Dubya

Depends, Bushy.

Post 174

Bushwhack'd

On what? Size?

Post 175

Ali Dubya

Yes. The height of the woman is a factor.

Post 176

A complete aside - Commander Band is posting again on "AF..." Welcome back, Peter S!

Post 177

Bushwhack'd

Right that's it! I'm off ... for good!

Post 178

Ali Dubya

I'm going...

I've had enough...

Actually, I have to go to a council meeting now. I hope everyone calms down by tomorrow morning.

Post 179

Pat Pending

Morning all. Later.

Post 180

akira100

Morning PP

Later dude

Key: Complain about this post