This is the Message Centre for smurfles

BIG SMILES!!

Post 1

smurfles

i am so happy tonightsmiley - biggrinsmiley - somersault
I have missed posting in here soooo much,but tonight i can post,and post again,and it's working perfectly!!!Maybe i can get back to my routine now,and say hi to my friends when i want to.
How ever did i manage without h2 ??smiley - biggrin
smiley - hugs all round!

BIG SMILES!!

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Welcome back!! smiley - hug

smiley - magic

BIG SMILES!!

Post 3

Moving On

Whoo Hoo!

Hiya Sal - wondered where you'd gorn - forgot the PC was being temporemental

Welcome backsmiley - hug

BIG SMILES!!

Post 4

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Ues Welcome back Salsmiley - hugI had a few problems too so you're mot alone there & yes it Certainly is good to be back!

BIG SMILES!!

Post 5

as y'see still havin' problems, only with the fingers tho!smiley - rofl

BIG SMILES!!

Post 6

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Good news Sal!smiley - hug

BIG SMILES!!

Post 7

azahar

That's great, sal! smiley - hug I don't even want to think about what it must be like not being able to hootoo . . .

So, jaz'd, now that you've sorted out your computer problems I guess you'll be sending in that photo any minute now . . .

az

BIG SMILES!!

Post 8

Researcher U1025853

Hi Smurfles, good to see you around! smiley - hugsmiley - magic

BIG SMILES!!

Post 9

*sigh*az, things Can't operate All that differently in my world. But that's "sorted out the computer problems" to a 25-30%, temporarily functional extent. Please, please, Puh-leasesmiley - grovelbe patient! You can understand that I'm not by any means eager to just sever connections/go relatively computerless for what could(just Could) be 2 weeks unless I Absolutely Have to! I really, hoonestly, Sincerely do intend to get at least 1 or 2 to you as soon as Realistically possible.

BIG SMILES!!

Post 10

yeahsmiley - erm, "hoonestly" & honestly too! Really, I've got 'witnesses', right people?

BIG SMILES!!

Post 11

smurfles

It is SO nice to see friends names again.I really must get more e-mail addy's ,just in case this happens again.I missed everyone.smiley - hug
Darrell.hope the fingers improve love.

BIG SMILES!!

Post 12

smiley - laugh

smiley - taSalsmiley - hug

BIG SMILES!!

Post 13

frenchbean

Hey there Sal smiley - smiley Lovely to have you back. I know just what you mean about not being able to h2: I hate it. Longing to have my own computer again.... smiley - sigh

smiley - hug

BIG SMILES!!

Post 14

smurfles

Hi Fb,I have missed been able to post to your threads,but i've managed to catch up on most of your info.Hope the cold's better now,and you're feelig okay.AND enjoying having transport.
Are you all settled in your little new home now???I bet it's lovely and cosy..especialy with all the sleeping bags/duvets/etc!!
Let's hope you can get sorted out with a pc before too long,lovely to hear from you,as always.Take care ,chat soon.love salxsmiley - hug

BIG SMILES!!

Post 15

Websailor

Hi, Smurfles,

Glad to see you back again. Hope your computer will behave now. Any sign of a blip with mine and the heart goes racing smiley - smiley This addiction has me in it's grip and any loss of contact with the outside world is terrifying.

Just in case you have a problem again you can get me on twirlysixtyatyahoo.co.uk if you want to put me in your addies. You might need to think about this for a second. Drop me a note when you have a minute with your name in the subject line - I don't tend to respond to mystery callers!!! Anyone else also if you have a mind to keep in touch.

Away to clean windows and clear litter smiley - grrsmiley - run

Take care,
Websailor smiley - dragon

BIG SMILES!!

Post 16

Smudger879n

Hi Smurfles, Its great to have you back with us againsmiley - magic
I wont be on line over this week-end, as we are going up North to help our old friends up there (the one who is terminally ill) She has family coming to see her and she would like her house cleaned up, and a spot af paint here and theresmiley - ok

Thats why we are staying over, coz it will take us ages just to do a wee bitsmiley - laughsmiley - biggrin
smiley - cheersSmudger.

BIG SMILES!!

Post 17

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Hi Smurfles, and sorry I got round to posting to this so very late!

I'm glad you're back and hope that your computer troubles are over. It's not the same without you here. smiley - hug

BIG SMILES!!

Post 18

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

Hi Sal... smiley - hug I've just managed to suss the bugger out too... smiley - laugh
Hope you are well... smiley - rose

BIG SMILES!!

Post 19

aka Bel - A87832164

Hi sal, I nearly missed thus one smiley - yikes
Glad you're back, I'd be lost without hootoo . My notebook sometimes makes weird noises smiley - yikes, it always startles me.
Btw, I went to trhe London meet last weekend, and it was great. Maybe I'll make it to the next meet in the north, who knows ? smiley - ok

BIG SMILES!!

Post 20

smurfles

It was almost worth not been around to get so many postings!!!
Claudia,we were just two days off the meet when we decided not to go..if there had been a meet in the park first i think that would have clinched it for us.You must let me know the next time you're over here,maybe we can get together then.There were a few of us going to get together this time,but it didn't work out.I didn't want to do the museum,not my thing at all.but i DID want to say hi to you,and lizzbet.smiley - sadfacesmiley - hug
websailor.i have made a note of your addy,so you can expect an e-mail soon.
OH!!! it is nice to be back.

Key: Complain about this post