This is the Message Centre for smurfles

FOR EVERYONE(well,almost)xxx

Post 1

smurfles

Hello out there.Tomorrow is the first anniversary of me joining h2g2,(if i got my dates right).
I simply want to say thank you to everyone for all the enjoyment you have given me over the past year.I have met some lovely people,made some very special friends,and learned a lot.A few weeks ago i thought that all this might be lost to me,and to others,and that makes this entry in my journal even more meaningful.smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - redwinesmiley - redwinesmiley - redwinesmiley - lovexxxxx

Post 2

angelicaheaven

Hi Sal smiley - smiley

Congratulations on the anniversary of being on h2g2.
smiley - bubbly chink smiley - bubbly
I have been on a year this month myself, but i can't remember the date though.
I will just have to go back and check out my old page.
Anyway congratulations again smiley - smiley

smiley - love xx*NATS*xx smiley - angel
smiley - bubbly chink smiley - bubbly

Post 3

Also Ran1-hope springs eternal

Congraulations to you both.

If you get half as much fun and friendship out of this site as I - a OLD lady does - you will be richly rewarded.

I shall join you in a glass of smiley - bubbly if I may!

Also Ran1 smiley - schooloffish

Post 4

smurfles

AR1,I have been richly rewarded,and hope to continue to earn the friendships i have been blessed with.Y ou are a very YOUng,old lady,and i admire you greatly.Enjoy the smiley - bubbly,i feel honoured to be able to call you a friend.smiley - lovexx

Post 5

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

smiley - bubbly

hi sal and everyone else popping in here... smiley - hug

i can't remember when i first joined, too scatter brained to remember dates...lol...
i have had fun in here tho', and like the rest of you, have made some good friends...
just a pity there are some people who don't like us having fun...
thankfully there are more of you out there who do like having fun and are a friendly bunch, and that more than compensates ..... smiley - rose

smiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly cheers my friends...

bright blessings to you all..
xxxxxxxxx

Post 6

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

*wanders in from the "marriage" thread*

smiley - bubbly Well congratulations! smiley - ok

I've been on here for about 3 years now - I hope you enjoy and get as much out of it as I do.

Clive. smiley - biggrin

Post 7

serenity

smiley - bubbly congratulations sal smiley - bubbly

ive been here for about 18 months and its been a hoot.
its surprising how us exLDers have managed to stick together through thick and thinsmiley - smiley

LDers are indestructible.. bit like captain scarletsmiley - rofl

hsmiley - rose

Post 8

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi sal.smiley - love
----smiley - bubbly
it will be around two years in may that ive been online with h2g2,
------
jimbobsmiley - discoman im getting ooolllddddd lol

Post 9

Smudger879n

Hey! Well done Sal!!smiley - bubblysmiley - ale
I had mine last Decembersmiley - laugh
Its great to have you back with us againsmiley - coolsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 10

dancinglady (Life's truest happiness is found in the friendships we make along the way)

Congratulations Sal! smiley - bubblysmiley - cheers

I celebrated my first anniversary here last September so I'm on the way to my second one now.

I'm so glad we met, I really enjoy hearing from you and I hope you celebrate many, many more anniversaries on h2g2.

lots of smiley - love and smiley - hugs
Sue

Post 11

tonemonkey(Steve Cooper, of BLiM fame (?!) contact me!)

Well done and kudos to you for sticking to it, even through the crud that has recently been handed out to digibox users!

Congratulations may I offer a or 2?

Post 12

moved to new address

Hello to all of you,

I (and some of my newest cyber friends) have only been here for two days. For what it's worth, in my opinion you all (on this post) sound lovely. I have a lot to learn but I think this place seems smiley - cool so maybe I will be celebrating a year here, next March.

Love

Corrie smiley - earth

Post 13

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Yes, hopefully you will Corrie!

But, congrats, smiley - rose bouquet & smiley - bubbly Sal, has it actually been a whole year? Time certainly does fly when you're having fun! And all the best bouquet & voddies smiley - winkeye to you Sheryl luv, regardless of the date.

Post 14

JINTY. ...back in circulation again

congratulations sal
like you i too have made a lot of friends cant remember how long i have been on h2g2 i feel ive been on it a long long time and enjoyed every minute of it
except for that slight disruption a couple of weeks ago .....who cares we've all stuck together ....we dont need them
smiley - bubblyto sal and all my friends thanks for keeping me sane
well as sane as i can be
jinty smiley - hugsmiley - love to you all x x x x x x

Post 15

Smudger879n

Well Hi to CCsmiley - biggrin, one of our "newbies" I hope you will stay ussmiley - ok as we are not a bad bunchsmiley - laugh

If you, or any other "newbies" ever got stuck, just click on my name and leave a messagesmiley - ok (or any ones page realy)we are all here to help!smiley - ok

And a special welcome back to all the digi-box useres!!smiley - laugh

ps. Feel free to wonder around my home page, there is stacks of reading in the wee stories, (Smuger Snippets)smiley - coolsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 16

moved to new address

Hi Smuger,

Thanks for the warm welcome. smiley - biggrin I've had a quick look at your page and will read the snippets later. Thanks for the offer of help. This Newbie may need some.smiley - winkeye

Catch you later.

Corrie smiley - earth

Post 17

smurfles

good mornng all...just to say thank you for celebrating with me.smiley - lovesmiley - lovesmiley - love.
Welcome to corrie.i hope you enjoy h2g2 as much as we do,and please feel free to join us whenevr you want,everyone will make you welcome.
I hope the friends that you make on here come to mean as much to you as mine do to me .
Here's to the next anniversary.smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblyoops......and a voddie for sherylsmiley - stiffdrink.xxxxx

Post 18

Smudger879n

Hi Corre, Just in case you do need help, all you have to do is "click" on to our names, and leave a messagesmiley - ok

Or you can this group onto "your friends" page, (you will see the prompt on yout page) Good lucksmiley - oksmiley - cool

Hi Sal, You have certainately come on leaps & bounds, I remember when you first joined ussmiley - cool

Abbi was one of the first to speak to me, & weve remained frieds ever sincesmiley - laughsmiley - coolsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 19

logicus tracticus philosophicus

Hi all smiley - sillyand if you want to see how not to do it see my page
best viewed in dna or botf smiley - ok brunels ok

Post 20

logicus tracticus philosophicus

smiley - roflif you are planning a visit to my page please please tell a resposible person first, leave a trail of smiley - cake crumbs or tie some rope around your waist.

Key: Complain about this post