This is the Message Centre for smurfles

A special time

Post 1

smurfles

To say hello to all my friends...and wish you a wonderful Christmas.smiley - hollysmiley - holly
I hope all your dreams come true,,and that the magic of Christmas brings you peace and happiness.Thank you all for being so special.smiley - bubbly
smiley - peacedove

A special time

Post 2

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

smiley - hollyAnd all the the best to you, Bill & the whole family Sal!smiley - xmaspud

A special time

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - cracker Merry Christmas, Sal and a Very Happy New Year to You All! smiley - cracker

smiley - hollylilsmiley - holly

xx

A special time

Post 4

Woodpigeon

Thank you Sal - And a merry Christmas to you too. smiley - holly

A special time

Post 5

Moving On

Cheers Sal - hope you and Billy have a great time, toosmiley - hollysmiley - crackersmiley - holly

A special time

Post 6

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi sal
-
im not crossing any fingers this time lol
-
if nothing is lurking about i dont know about, then this xmas could be the first in 4 yeras ive not had something drastic happen lol smiley - discojimxx

A special time

Post 7

adreambabe

smiley - hollysmiley - santasmiley - hollysmiley - santasmiley - holly

A Happy Christmas To you and Bill.
Hope you have a merry time and Special New year to all .
smiley - love Jean smiley - kisssmiley - kisssmiley - kiss
smiley - hollysmiley - santasmiley - hollysmiley - santasmiley - holly
And to every 1 who read`s this thread
Same to you all.
I raise a glass smiley - stiffdrink God bless you.
smiley - peacedove

A special time

Post 8

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

Hi Sal.. smiley - hug
Merry Christmas hun, and Best Wishes for 2007...
smiley - hollysmiley - xmastreesmiley - mistletoesmiley - angelsmiley - lovesmiley - cracker

A special time

Post 9

aka Bel - A87832164

Hi Sal, thank you, a merry christmas and a happy new year to you and Bill. smiley - xmaspudsmiley - spacesmiley - crackersmiley - spacesmiley - holly

A special time

Post 10

Smudger879n

Hi Folks, smiley - biggrin I would like to use this thread to send you all seasons greetings from myself and Mk2 and hope that you have a great time. smiley - crackersmiley - hollysmiley - magicsmiley - cheers

(With a special note for AR1 to give her strength through this difficult time)
smiley - cheersSmudger.

A special time

Post 11

websailor

Thanks Sal, and a happy smiley - crackerone to you and Bill from me and PHM.smiley - holly

I have emailed you to ask for your snail mail address as you already have mine and I feel at a disadvantagesmiley - smiley.

Happy Holidays with smiley - magic in the air, smiley - mistletoe and smiley - redwine or whatever turns you on, to everyone here too smiley - cracker<smiley - xmastree

smiley - bluelightsmiley - rose Special thoughts for Galaxy Babe(Annie)smiley - rose whose Mum has a 'mountain to climb' on the 20th December, and to AlsoRan1 smiley - cheerup in her troubled times.smiley - hug

Websailorsmiley - dragon

A special time

Post 12

Kaz

I replied to your last email, course it maybe lost in cyberspace. So wanted to make sure I could catch up and say hi to you somewhere. smiley - hug

A special time

Post 13

Universal Granny

Happy Christmas, Smurfles (and Bill), my thoughts are always with you, just not necessarily in cyberspace!

smiley - hugUG

A special time

Post 14

Dusanka...I'll be back(once)

Merry Christmas and best wishes to everyone!!!

A special time

Post 15

aka Bel - A87832164

Hope you and Bill had a fantastic Christmas, and wishing you all the best for the new year!smiley - bubbly

A special time

Post 16

Reality Manipulator

Sal I hope you and Bill and the rest of the family had a very happy and joyful Christmas.smiley - hollysmiley - snowmansmiley - cracker

Key: Complain about this post