This is the Message Centre for kathirbalu

ace's welcome kathirbalu!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I am one of those 'experienced people' you mentioned-hismiley - smiley-I'm one of the assistant community editors here. We <./>aces</.> greet newbies such as yourself and help you get settled. To familiarize yourself with everything carefully review Feisor's list of Hints and Links at A719840. There are many things to both see and do, the assortment of <./>smileys</.> being just one example.

As you read further down the list you'll see The h2g2 Post's Links Page. This is indeed a pageful of links, revealing numerous other points of interest such as the Researchers' smiley - earthMap at A5076614. However a thorough examination will also uncover the Regional Researchers' Groups at A660313, the Living Earth Society at A765263, the h2g2 smiley - bookworms Club at A745544, the Random Quotes Guild at A907382, the All-New Researchers' Birthday Page at A293195 and-among other things-the Personal Space Workshop at A1123354. The Workshop might be useful as a supplement or follow-up to Spicing Up Your User Page, which Feisor directs you to.

Feel free to leave me a message if you have any questions. Simply use the 'Reply' button below and I'll try to respond promptly, alright.smiley - cheers

ace's welcome kathirbalu!

Post 2

kathirbalu

Let me speak honestly.

Without knowing what h2g2 is, I have signed in. I am not a computer expert but still I wish to learn. How to use this h2g2 and what am I to do. Please tell me more about this.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for kathirbalu

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more