This is the Message Centre for tanzen

Revelation

Post 41

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

ex-owner of Nifty Gifty, a shop that sold a load of 'w**k' as she put it smiley - winkeye

Revelation

Post 42

Arisztid Lugosi

*waves*
hi kea. nice to meet you toosmiley - smiley

Revelation

Post 43

aka Bel - A87832164

I've only just managed to read the blog smiley - puff
So how are you all today ? smiley - smiley

Revelation

Post 44

Arisztid Lugosi

oh. not bad...
yourself?

smiley - cheesecake anyone?

Revelation

Post 45

aka Bel - A87832164

ok, smiley - ta
Seems I'm always too late and keep missing everybody smiley - sadface

Revelation

Post 46

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

poor B'Elena smiley - sorry
I should be in bed but as I'm not at work tonight I'm actually hootooing in the daytime smiley - biggrin

Revelation

Post 47

aka Bel - A87832164

Great, it's usually a bit quiet here at this time of the day - but then I can do some reading smiley - winkeye

Revelation

Post 48

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Hey you two smiley - smiley.

Is there any smiley - cheesecake left?

Revelation

Post 49

Sure smiley - smiley *passes over big piece of smiley - cheesecake*

Revelation

Post 50

aka Bel - A87832164

No smiley - cheesecake for me - it's too early for that smiley - laugh
smiley - sorry, gotta go soon, will be back later smiley - run

Revelation

Post 51

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

*munches on smiley - cheesecake* Thanks BC smiley - smiley Or should I say BH smiley - evilgrin

Revelation

Post 52

only until Halloween smiley - evilgrin

Revelation

Post 53

Still, that gives you a bit if time smiley - bigeyes

Revelation

Post 54

yes I intend to do lots of scary cat-like things before then, like jump onto open window-sills when people least expect it smiley - evilgrin
Believe me its not easy being a smiley - devilsmiley - blackcat

Revelation

Post 55

aka Bel - A87832164

Will we have to change your name on the telegram game ?

Revelation

Post 56

oh good, I'll watch out for sneaky cat tricks then.

*quickly looks over shoulder and under table*

Revelation

Post 57

its only a temporary change so I wouldn't bother B'Elena smiley - smiley
always expect the unexpected Kea smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

Revelation

More Conversations for tanzen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more