A Conversation for Aass Brewery

Peer Review: A854714 - Aass Brewery

Post 1

Klatti

Entry: Aass Brewery - A854714
Author: Klatti - U205763

This is my first entry. I hope it's good enough material for the guide.
Klatti

A854714 - Aass Brewery

Post 2

Spiff

Hi Klatti, smiley - smiley

i like it. smiley - ok

good idea putting in the pronunciation... i'll still be rhyming it with 'farce', though. smiley - biggrin

how about giving us a rough translation of the name of that fan-club, by the way. smiley - smiley

I'm not sure what i would suggest you add, but i kind of felt that this piece was a little short. Can you think of any further info?

anyway, looks good
all the best with this and future wrtings
spiff

A854714 - Aass Brewery

Post 3

Stuart

Hi Klatti

Nice entry. I have never seen or tasted Norwegian Beer, but as it conforms to the Purity Laws, I imagine it is much like German Beer, which I have tasted, lots of it. smiley - magic

But having said that, the most important ingredient in determining the taste a character of beer is the water. There must be a difference between Norwegian fjord water and Bavarian Alps water.

You might like to visit the Beer Review Page at A453098 and add your opinion.

smiley - oksmiley - stout

Stuart

Stuart

A854714 - Aass Brewery

Post 4

Klatti

Thanks both of yousmiley - smiley

Translation of the name of the fan clubb added.

And for your information Stuart, Never use fjordwater in ANY drink, that is rather salty seawater(if you don't want to just to be able to drink more that is).smiley - laugh

Klatti smiley - cheers

A854714 - Aass Brewery

Post 5

Bels - an incurable optimist. A1050986

I think that combining this with your Drammen entry would be a good thing to do.

A854714 - Aass Brewery

Post 6

Klatti

That could be a idea, it's just that i've got much more information to put into the Drammen entry.
Maybe it was wrong of me linking to a unfinished entry.
Klatti

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more