This is the Message Centre for Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

i luvz ya for ya brainz...

Post 41

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

It occured to me at the bus stop after you'd gone that I've taken some hundreds of photos on my visit but I didn't one at our meet.
It also occured to me that I did leave something on your desk that I perhaps should have gotten, the reciepyt for the things I left at Vor Felsers Kirke
It's my only talent really, leaving things behind when it would really help if I didn't.

It was good to see you anyway. And thanks again.smiley - hug

Post 42

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I have the receipt on my desk and will keep it. The church has read the message but not replied.

I don't mind not being on a photo... smiley - tongueout

smiley - hug It was good to meet smiley - hug

smiley - towel

Post 43

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I've been back to Vor Frelsers Kirke and they had the items at reception. smiley - smiley

It was good to meet. Hope to do it again. smiley - smiley

Post 44

Milla, h2g2 Operations

That was very good!! Great! Strange that they never replied...

smiley - hug

smiley - towel

Post 45

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Yes, not very helpful.

Post 46

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

If anyone was wondering why I've not said much, tis because my keyboard have been giving up it's ghost and now it's passed on. Need to get down to Brightelmestone and exchange it for one with keys that respond to my commands.
I'm at library, now... need to head into London later and see what there is to see and hopefully buy some tickets that I with hindsight I should have bought online, but it seemed like a good idea to have the extra excuse to go into the city.
My face is still numb from the dentist this morning, doesn't seemed to have started to wear off at all yet.

Post 47

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I've not heard from the shop about my wireless keyboard, guess I'll have to pay them a visit on Sunday.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more