This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

VV begins the divorce process

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

The title pretty much encompasses everything.

The nisi should be before Christmas and the absolute in the New Year. Great timing eh!

A handful of friends are fully aware of what has actually gone on but I don't wish to speak of that on the site so those friends who do know whats happened, could you please keep it to yourself.

I've not intentionally not told my other friends, it was just circumstances when my other friends were told, so please don't think that I'm not talking to you, because I am.

I am considering returning to the site seems as I'm not working at the moment. I've got an idea or two for the Edited Guide but I'm extremely rusty in guide ml and I "might" even have to ask mother for help! smiley - yikessmiley - rolleyes

Anyways. Not sure if I will actually get any sleep tonight because of what I've instigated today so who knows, those who are night owls might even get to have a proper chat with me! smiley - winkeye

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

my nisi was 5th Jansmiley - magicsmiley - magicsmiley - magic
I'll stand by for a drink and toastsmiley - smoochsmiley - hugto you lovesmiley - smiley

Post 3

Well, there is a slight chance that we'll be meeting up before christmas smiley - winkeye

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

better be OR ELSEsmiley - winkeye

Post 5

smiley - laugh Being all masterful are we Prof?!

Post 6

yep! you can't clout mesmiley - tongueout(yetsmiley - winkeye)

Post 7

Well, I could if I had really long arms...and I mean "really" long arms.

Mr Tickle has nothing on me!

Post 8

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

VV, I can't make the 22nd, to give you the massive smiley - hug you so richly deserve, and I appreciate the fact that you trusted me enough to talk through your troubles smiley - hug, and know it is perfectly safe... smiley - cuddle

Just know that my e-mail addy is safe for any chat or worries... You would truly be surprised about some of the topics I've counselled on smiley - yikes. Shame I can't help myself! smiley - sadfacesmiley - laugh

Best of smiley - goodluck and hope to see your smiley - biggrin face soon, so we can have our usual smiley - hug sparring wit-joust. smiley - rofl

smiley - love you...

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

*btw, how did you injure yorself? smiley - winkeyesmiley - rofl*

Post 9

smiley - winkeyedon't mind a clout, as long as it's smiley - smoochbetter aftersmiley - biggrin

Post 10

smiley - snork Lets not talk about how I injured myself... smiley - whistle

Prof, I can't wait to give you a smiley - cuddle when I see you and MMF, don't worry, I'm pretty sure we'll see each other soon. smiley - smooch

Post 11

smiley - coolI'll have a showersmiley - laughand shave

Post 12

That'll be a first!

smiley - rofl

*wipes tears from eyes*

*stitches sides back together*

Post 13

VV, I sure hope so... although you may regret having invited so many people around for a sleep-over at the last Hull Meet!!! smiley - rofl

Not that I'll tell anyone! smiley - winkeye

My lips are sealed!!! smiley - blush

*How much was it now? smiley - 2centssmiley - bigeyes*

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Post 14

3 per year, whether I want one or not - save it stuff and all thatsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 15

Oh, it's no joke...the minute I get my own place, I'm going to have party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party

*takes a breath*

after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party after party

smiley - puff

Post 16

smiley - erm Who's paying? And where are we all going to crash?

VVFestiStockival! smiley - yikes

2legs? Socket, formally Roymondo? MMF? T.B.Falsename? Moonhog? Prof? VC? GB?

All in one place?

Nnnnnoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run

*Takes up religion and smiley - groan

'Our DNA,
Who art everywhere,
Halo'ed be your fame,
Marvin's time will come,
Slarti's work be done,
In Norway, as it was in the future.
Give us this day, our daily Mice,
As the Mice gave us our Earth.
But deliver us from Vogons,
For you show The Life, The Universe and Everything!
For now, and maybe later!
Nighthoover!'

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Post 17

smiley - groan And that will survive all of five minutes, once 'Certain' types see it! smiley - sadface

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Post 18

Icy North

So sorry to hear what you're going through, VV. I'm sure you'll emerge like a butterfly at the end of it, though smiley - bluebutterfly

smiley - cheers Icy

Post 19

Serephina

smiley - cuddlesmiley - cuddle

You know how to get me if you need a chat or just to talk nonsense, at least I hope you still do smiley - winkeye

Post 20

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - goodluck with it all. smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more