This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

VV tries not to fall over

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Been feeling a little dizzy and breathless. Nothing to the extreme, but I'm not totally comfortable.

I've had all the tests run on me so I know I don't have a "heart disease" which is good news.

I can take deep breaths so I know it's not asthma or owt like that.

Not overly sure what to do. I refuse to go back to A&E because I really don't want to spend another night away from G.

I'm not happy with the situation, but perhaps it's all down the the stress of moving house and getting married which means there's nothing anyone can do for me except me.

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

brings Vicki herbalsmiley - tea and some light reading with lots of pictures.

put you feet up and hear the birds.

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - cross

Post 4

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

I am actually feeling rather tired...perhaps a little power nap might do the trick

Post 5

Wilma Neanderthal

VV, dizzy and breathless could be for all sorts of reasons - a side effect of meds (if you are on any, maybe check the inserts), anaemia, low blood pressure, anxiety... There are many many possible causes. Next time you are at the smiley - doctor ask him/her what else could be the cause and seee what s/he says. In the meantime, that power nap sounds like an excellent idea.

*puts soothing ocean music on*

smiley - hug
W

Post 6

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

sends the whales...look Moby Dick...

Post 7

BMT

smiley - cuddlesmiley - spaceAlthough a pain going to a + e VV, if you have any serious doubts then please, get it checked. Could be just the stress of the last few weeks catching up, could be low blood pressure, just be safe, if in doubt, seek professional help sooner rather than later.
Don't do what I did prior to my diagnosis, went on for a month on 20 rennies a day telling everyone I'd got bad indigestion!smiley - yikessmiley - spaceResult? 7 weeks in hospital, 2 in intensive care!! Not recommended!
Please take care.smiley - hug

Post 8

Sho - employed again!

smiley - yikes
smiley - tea

Post 9

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - yikes

smiley - tea

Is there a "Well Woman" centre in your area?

*worries and frets*

Post 10

Serephina

Oi! smiley - cross

what did you say to me the other week about A&E?

I refused to be taken in with my chest troubles. thankfully im ok n with a couple of extra gp visits im getting better without it but were talking about your heart here..one night away from G now could mean not spending loads away from him later. Chances are it 'is' just stress and anxiety but best to be sure n nip it in the bud if its not..go on get going..

or we'll be round with the van totake you smiley - monster

Post 11

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

*Gets out straightjacket and smiley - handcuffs*

From experience, I strongly suggest a little trip via smiley - bluelight as it is surprising what can be discovered at A & E. Not necessarily for what appears to be the problem.

It does sound like stress and low blood pressure, possibly with a spot of dehydration as well, but get it checked, and quick.

smiley - musicalnote

Post 12

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

*opens fag packet and offers one to VV*

smiley - bubbly take it easy tinker smiley - bubbly

smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

Post 13

BMT

hey serephina, you going soft on me? Normally you'd say bugger off to a + E or else!!smiley - biggrinsmiley - whistle

*hides behind Rob the Carpet*smiley - lurk....[currently missing from Lil's tag have you noticed?smiley - erm ]

Post 14

Serephina

I went soft a long while ago smiley - laugh

Post 15

BMT

awww, smiley - cuddlesmiley - spacedefinitely suits you the soft mode dear.smiley - hug

Post 16

aka Bel - A87832164

I just hope you'll be well again soon, VV smiley - cuddle

Post 17

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

what is needed, is a divorce and an animal to cuddlesmiley - winkeyesmiley - nahnah TBsmiley - laugh

Post 18

Serephina

smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post