This is the Message Centre for poppyButtercup7

ace's welcome poppyButtercup7!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I'm just popping by as one of the assistant community editors here(aka <./>aces</.&gtsmiley - winkeye. We greet newbies such as yourself*extends hand for handshake*and leave you useful information to help you get settled. So to familiarize yourself with everything, review my colleague Feisor's list of Hints and Links at A719840. And examine the various features in the process, there's alot to see. Just one of the many items you'll discover are the assortment of <./>smileys</.>. But you'll also find our newspaper <./>thepost</.> and much more.

And further investigation will reveal the Researhers' smiley - earthMap at A5076614, the Regional Researchers' Groups at A660313 and numerous other points of interest. Don't hesitate to refer back to the list as need be and feel free to leave me a message if you have any questions. Simply use the 'Reply' button below and I'll try to respond promptly, alright. smiley - cheers

Post 2

poppyButtercup7

I heard about this website to help with creative writing! do you do that! what is available on this website????

Poppy

Post 3

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Hello Poppy, good to hear from you!smiley - smiley In amongst the various Clubs and Societies listed on The Posts Links Page(A660340)you'll find the h2g2 Writer's Group at A792632. Be sure to click on 'Language, Music and Literature'. You'll also find the Haiku Challenge at A494291 ...which might be of interest - y'know, something different. Or the Collaborative Account Project at U717892, should you be interested in collaborating on, or contributing to a larger entry. Do hope that's of some help.smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for poppyButtercup7

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more