ZAPPA_THE FIRST CHURCH OF APPLIANTOLOGY

8 Conversations

An old mechanical clock.

Welcome to THE FIRST CHURCH OF APPLIANTOLOGY




If you are a Latent Appliance Fetishist, then you've come to the right place...



Commissioned by the h2g2 Frank Zappa Appreciation Society (or FuZzASs)...I figured there was enough interest to set up a place where Afficianados (as oppposed to GEEKS! but then...you're not a geek are you...) could ruminate, regurgitate and coagulate on, at and in all things Frank.



Instead of just writing another entry (see referenced links)...I decided upon an evolution of the interest shown elsewhere in the conversation forum.



Links will be made to whatever relevant entries I come across..if yours isn't there, and you think it should be - let me know...I'll post a link.



If you're interested - hit the 'Latent Appliance Fetishist Admission' thread and I'll reference a link to your space. The doors aren't open for real yet, as I'm still setting things out....but if you join - I'll let you know when they are...



thanks for stopping by...call again



Corla Planktun

...the tour




Out front is THE WHITE ZONE (obviously for loading and unloading only), or you might like to get real muso and experience the thrill of garage-band husbandry and pay a visit to JOE'S GARAGE.



If you're really keen find out my own personal zappa story at CORLA PLANKTUN'S - 1 CELLED HAMMOND ORGANISM EMPORIUM

A929504A906059A490709

...fellow fetishists



Mr. E. Fish

2legs.Seagull not busDriver.Find me on the corner of your mind.nighthoover highpriest.official BreastInspector.Gherkin.Meethead

AlecTrician...

superdogmonkey


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A977141

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more