A Conversation for When can we be friends?

Me again

Post 21

Zed

Any thoughts on the current version?


Me again

Post 22

U195408

I don't see any difference.


Me again

Post 23

sprout

Still doesn't look like something that should be in Peer Review. An edited guide entry on this subject would have to be much broader, discussing whether sex gets in the way of friendship, can men and women truly be 'just friends' etc.

This is a personal account, and would generally be found on people's pages as a journal entry. You could though turn it into a bit of a personal reflection on your experience, and add a bit of paragraph structure etc, and then submit to the alternative writing workshop.

Sprout


Me again

Post 24

Zed

It would be nice if you could give me the buttons to take my article out of Peer Review and shunt it into the Alternative Writing Forum!


Me again

Post 25

caper_plip

To remove your Entry from Peer Review, go to the main PeerReview page and scroll down until you find your Entry on the Guide Entry List. Click the 'Remove' link next to your Entry (or the 'X' if you are using the Brunel skin) and that will take your Entry out of Peer Review.

To submit it to the Alternative Writing Workshop, just do the same things you did for submitting this into Peer Review, but instead select Alternative Writing Workshop rather than Peer Review from the drop-down box.

Hope this helps!smiley - smiley

Caper Plipsmiley - artist


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more