A Conversation for Mister President, Nebraska Is Missing! Episode 4

Nebraska Is Missing! Episode 4

Post 1

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I hope the people of Nebraska will behave on their 'new planet'... maybe in a few episodes they will be returned to Earth?smiley - laugh


Nebraska Is Missing! Episode 4

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I'm a tree-hugger. The people will land on their feet. It's the ducks I worry about, as they migrate, and need to stop in the Platte River wetlands to rest and eat. As you will see before long, Irving Sprilznick, the world's richest person and a longtime friend of President Woodhed, likes to go duck-hunting in the Platte River wetlands. He uses Spot the Wonder Dog to fetch the ducks after Sprilznick shoots them.

This is based on a story I wrote twenty years ago. It's interesting that the themes of richest-man-in-the-world-gets-everything-he-wants, and the-president is-having-a-bad-day are still highly relevant.


Nebraska Is Missing! Episode 4

Post 3

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.


Especially when the President is also the rich man.


Nebraska Is Missing! Episode 4

Post 4

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.


Do you worry about the ducks because of the reduction in habitat or because of the duck hunting?


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mister President, Nebraska Is Missing! Episode 4

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more