A Conversation for Picture Quiz: Dude, Where'd You Get That Hat?

"Slight of Hand"

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Peed'mont (Piedmont) smiley - winkeye

If I look cool, they won't know I've pee'd myself


"Slight of Hand"

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I'm guessing that the building on the right is Independence Hall, so it must be Philadelphia.

(I've just looked at Independence Hall, and it doesn't look like that. So maybe I'll go with Symphony Hall in Boston, which it resembles a little)


"Slight of Hand"

Post 3

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

The city of Dotmund?

I wonder what the flowers think about the smoke.


"Slight of Hand"

Post 4

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

No, that doesn't look like Independence Hall - but it does look like the Second National Bank. smiley - laugh


"Slight of Hand"

Post 5

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I'm guessing, from the gentleman's face, that he is Italian. Maybe it's Rome or Florence?


"Slight of Hand"

Post 6

Paigetheoracle

As it says Richmond, Virginia perhaps it is not just the tobacco but the place he is advertising?


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Picture Quiz: Dude, Where'd You Get That Hat?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more