A Conversation for December 2014: Expedition 42
Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits. Started conversation Dec 1, 2014
Pop the A number and/or location of your submission here.
Dmitri Gheorgheni - Not Banned in China Posted Dec 1, 2014
From Kolbasa to Grits: What's for Dinner in Space? - A87844242
In Peer Review.
Sol Posted Dec 2, 2014
I have had an idea for this. Whether it will get done in December or not I am unsure, but we will give it a jolly good go.
Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky. Posted Dec 8, 2014
Bluebottle Posted Dec 17, 2014
A87845043 - 'The American Astronaut' - the Film
An article about an independent film that I heartily recommend.
Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor Posted Dec 18, 2014
I'm continuing to write about the Fallout games, but I'm not sure if that counts as they're not set in space.
Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor Posted Jan 1, 2015
It's now in PR: A87845575
Gnomon - time to move on Posted Jan 27, 2015
I forgot to put the A number of this here, but I did mention in Peer Review that it was a December Create submission. It's ready for publication on the Front Page now:
Entry A87845494 Living on Jupiter
Key: Complain about this post
- 1: Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits. (Dec 1, 2014)
- 2: Dmitri Gheorgheni - Not Banned in China (Dec 1, 2014)
- 3: Sol (Dec 2, 2014)
- 4: Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky. (Dec 8, 2014)
- 5: minorvogonpoet (Dec 14, 2014)
- 6: Bluebottle (Dec 17, 2014)
- 7: Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor (Dec 18, 2014)
- 8: Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor (Jan 1, 2015)
- 9: Gnomon - time to move on (Jan 27, 2015)