A Conversation for I Couldn't Care Less: A Frayed Knot

Benjamin, thanks.

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

For all that you managed pretty well it was good that you had friends as support system that you could rely on. In this day and age and especially here in America where we tend to all live so far apart from one another it is really difficult to tend to sick relatives, and everyone is not as connected with a network of friendly neighbours who can step in and spell you for a while. Thanks for sharing this and always be thankful for these helpers and make sure they know you appreciate them. One wonders how many times people come to the end of their tethers and commit suicide with the despair of it, if they had to rely on gov't agencies or church groups to aid in this manner.


Benjamin, thanks.

Post 2

benjaminpmoore

It is indeed a sad fact and one I remarked on a few weeks ago, that my first hand experience is certainly that charitable groups can be more generally relied upon that people who have the benefit of legal authority and tax revenue. Sad but true.


Benjamin, thanks.

Post 3

Milla, h2g2 Operations

*sends a thought of support*
smiley - towel


Benjamin, thanks.

Post 4

benjaminpmoore

Ta. smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for I Couldn't Care Less: A Frayed Knot

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more