A Conversation for The Library

Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 21

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

Did everyone else here have the... mushroom soup, was it?

smiley - thief


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 22

clare


So you say, Harry, so you SAY.
And may I see your phone, Jeeves? I want to see if it is Mr Body's phone.


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 23

Inspector Oftheyard

Yes, hand over your phone Jeeves, we will need it for evidence.


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 24

Harry McLeery

I think everybody ate the soup. I washed up a bowl from each person and they were all empty.


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 25

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

What did everyone have to drink?

smiley - thief


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 26

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Did anyone hear a noise at all?

And has that ice machine been serviced lately?


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 27

clare


*Walks over to chain suspended from bookcase and inspects it. Looks up. Looks around the room. sighs*


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 28

clare


Inspector Oftheyard? Do you suppose there is an estate inventory record someewhere? In Jeeves' office? I hope you have access to that room cordoned off from all "players" including Jeeves. There seems to be some books missing here *Gazes up at bookcase again*


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 29

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

Mr. Davies, it's come to my attention that you were trying to sign a weapons-shipping contract with your old friend Mr. Body. Why was he so reluctant to work with you? You've been business partners for many years if I'm not mistaken.

smiley - thief


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 30

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

Are the lamps always clustered all together like this? Wouldn't be more efficient beside the armchairs? And what are the books I see beside this one?

*Picks up one of the books beside the armchair and looks at the title.*

smiley - thief


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 31

clare

Okay, and one more thing, the blister packet of Wayfarin up in the guest bathroom is now empty. Is that an inordinate amount of blood pooling at Mr Body's head? Can there be an autopsy to see if there is bleeding in his stomach?

Wayfarin is a prescription medication but the room description (upstairs guest bathroom) does not STATE that June's name is on the empty package. We need to know whose prescription it is because the drug is mainly dangerous to people who have never taken it.
However, that doesn't prove anything either but it is good information.

June? is that your Wayfarin? Inspector? Could one of your officers go look? smiley - smiley

(Smashing performance, all!) smiley - petunias


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 32

Inspector Oftheyard

*The empty warfarin tablet packet is taken into police evidence.*

I think we should finger print all the people here tonight.


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 33

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

Jeeves my good man, I found bottles of Paracetamol and Warfarin in the medicine cabinet upstairs. Both of which, if I'm not mistaken, are used for the treatment of chronic migrains and various other pains. Has Mr. Body been suffering from a medical condition recently?

smiley - thief


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 34

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

Miss Somers, everyone else here has some obvious connection to Mr. Body, but the only one you seem to have is in your ongoing lawsuit with his ex-wife Marisol. Why would he pay for your lawyers in that lawsuit, much less ask you to a dinner party?

smiley - thief


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 35

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

Mr. MacLeery, my colleague, the esteemed Clare, noticed a case of silver antiques in your potting shed. Would you care to explain what they're doing there?

smiley - thief


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 36

clare


Yes! smiley - yikes and WHY are some of your prescriptions in the guest bathroom cabinet?


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 37

clare


That is for June


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 38

Harry McLeery

smiley - blush Cook asked me to polish the silver sir. She hates the smell of polish in the house.


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 39

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

(His? I thought they were June's. The room says they're June's.)

smiley - thief


Murder Mystery Thread: The Library

Post 40

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

Is that true Ms. McBiscuit?

smiley - thief


Key: Complain about this post