A Conversation for An Odd Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

I know that fellow, the MG...

Post 1

cactuscafe

Holy synchronicity and dizzy things, I am dizzy. You just did me in, Mister. This is extraordinary. I think I might be shivering, and I am definitely quivering. Now you ruined my life, in a good way. And I am sure I know that guy.

And I definitely know the feeling of knowing that guy, the MG, who I thought was in a dream, but turns out he's real, because he just got on the train, train? what train? ssshh, I am on a roll here, and the book about Feynman Diagrams is real too, because I just checked, and I think I might order it even though I won't understand a word, or a diagram, but I could draw hieroglyphs in the margins, and find my way to the crossroads.

So, Mister a-l-s, my friend, you're not just a poet, you are a writer of prose also. Now I am quivering, and definitely shivering.

I love it, and thankyou.

cc


I know that fellow, the MG...

Post 2

AlwaysLunchtimeSomewhere - "at ALS's restaurant" (thanks DG!)


holy cheesecloth, cee cee!

thanks for your kind words! ...and thanks for the push to get it completed, too - it wouldn't have happened without that, so you're partly to blame, too (apart from 2legs, that is)!


...right, i'm off to read it myself now - i might be able to make some sense of it, with Mr G having corrected the spelling

take it easy! smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for An Odd Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more