A Conversation for h2g2 Post 12.12.02

*present not included

Post 1

Wowbagger

I've shared your story with the guys in the office Greebs.
We're ALL going to doing it!

See the power of the smiley - thepost?

Cheers
Wb


*present not included

Post 2

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

I'm going to do it to my little sister, subtle revenge is mine smiley - winkeye

smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

-- DoctorMO --


*present not included

Post 3

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Brilliant idea Greebs! smiley - ok

And I truly empathize with the feeling you must have had when he didn't 'get it'. I have cast my share of pearls into the pigpen. Unlike you however, I would not have subsequently tried to 'make up for it', even for the sake of a 'sister'.

To any others who might like to try this wonderful gift giving idea, may I suggest not wasting new batteries but include only worn out ones. Some people just don't get it and they never will, so there's no point in wasting good batteries on them. One needs all the batteries one can lay hands on at Xmas.

smiley - biggrin
~jwf~


*present not included

Post 4

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Gee, you're cruel, guys.
I mean, at least throw in a bottle of water, a box of baking foil, a jelly glass and some salt and tell them it is a Leyden jar kit!
That way it looks at least a little DIY and PC!

I'm surprised the next year he didn't give Greebs an invitation to Christmas Dinner that said 'presence not included'.

smiley - sharksmiley - angel


*present not included

Post 5

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

smiley - winkeye, It's not crule, it's 'educational'

-- DoctorMO --


*present not included

Post 6

Post Team

Oh my... seems me has created an epidemic of evil doers for this christmas... ~ever so slightly evil grin~

Greebs..xx


*present not included

Post 7

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

It's not 'evil' smiley - laugh and *own evil grin*, people learn am great deal this season I can see.

-- DoctorMO --


*present not included

Post 8

Post Team

~grin~

Me has created the h2g2 scrooges... ~bigger grin~

Greebs..xx


*present not included

Post 9

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Have you ever tried getting a NiCd or NiMH, D batteries? you gotta go to mapplins and even then there about £35 with the charger.

If I was going to do this, I might as well make it somthing usefull.

I could include a clock, and spell it difrently. smiley - winkeye sad I know, *evil laugh*

-- DoctorMO --


*present not included

Post 10

Catwoman

You are all evil people. You can give this, but only to someone with sense of humour, and then produce the real present.
Say you got the batteries, and then had to go ALL the way back to the shops to get the present to go with it (obv need a present that takes batteries, or will make no sense).


*present not included

Post 11

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

It will make sense, how many children recive presents that they can't use because there is no batteries, and all the shops are shut. plus batteries are usefull, it's the thought that counts smiley - laugh

-- DoctorMO --


Key: Complain about this post