The h2g2 Post 05.09.11

1 Conversation

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 05th September 2011

Exciting

I'm sure you've all heard that the contract between the BBC and Not Panicking LTD was signed last Wednesday. Now the Community groups are preparing the transition. Emails are flying to and fro, there are lots of discussions and there is lots of not panicking.

Unfortunately, there are people who are panicking (I'm not talking h2g2 here), and so there's currently a lot of trouble in my home, which is wearing me out. There are times when all I want is to curl up on the sofa and never get up again. Pity it wouldn't help, or I'd be seriously tempted to do just that.

Like so often before, I'm glad for the distraction h2g2 and the Post offer. If you need some distraction, why don't you read our latest issue of the Post, and maybe even leave a comment? You never know, the ensuing discussion may go on for weeks, thus being a perfect distraction in itself.


Bel

WHAT WILL THE FUTURE BRING?

 

 
WHAT WILL WE BE THINKING?

 

 
WHAT WILL WE BE TALKING ABOUT?

  • 24 Lies A Second

  • Awix wonders if the Nineties ever happened – or the Noughties, for that matter.

COMMUNITY

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A86745793

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more